Chapter 5

You could hear faint yelling from inside the metal door and you could hear banging as well.  "Don't do any of this again or I will do unspeakable things to you!" You could hear. "If were done here!" Another voice said. Crap they were going to come out and who ever was was going to see you. You made the ice on the stair case disappear and you hid by one of the wall in hope to slip into the room and not get caught. The door opened and Thor walked out. The moment he wouldn't see you slide into the room you walked in and waited for the door to close. "Well hello again." A man said. You turned around and found the man behind you. He was behind a glass wall and the man with green eyes and black hair smirked at you. "Oh..I'm sorry I'm not supposed to be here I'll just go." You said about to leave. "No!" He said loudly. "Wait." He said softer this time. You stood still not knowing what to do. You looked around and found a camera in the corner of the room. Oh great a camera! You thought. "Don't worry about that." He said and with a snap of his fingers his the camera let out a few sparks. "Did you just-?" You asked. "Yes I did read your mind." He said. You nodded and walked a little closer to the glass wall. "So I never really asked you...Who are you?" You asked. "I am Loki Lafeyson."  Loki said. "Loki..." You sighed the name. "And I already know you of course." He said smirking. You smiled and brushed a piece of your hair out of your face. "So why do the Avengers have you locked up here?" You asked tilting your head a bit. Loki sighed. "I have done some bad things in the past causing my brother Thor to distrust me. He thinks me dangerous and locked me down here so he could keep an eye on me." Loki said with a glint of hate in his eye.

"Wait, Thor is your brother?!" You said surprised. "Not really... I was adopted. Thor comes from a realm called Asgard. His father once went to war with my people and my father Lafey. I come from a realm called Jotunheim. When Thor's father defeated mine in battle he found me and took me from my home realm and made me look different. He told me I could be a king some day, but it was all a lie he would never want a Frost Giant on the throne." Loki said giving off another look of hate. "Frost Giant?" You asked curiously. "My true form." He said as he slowly started to turn a blue color and his eyes went red. You looked astonished and he smiled turning back into what you thought to be his normal look. The two of you talked more until your phone beeped and you had to go. It was Tony and he needed you in the lab. You soon arrived in the lab and you found Tony with a needle in his hand. "I need to run some tests." He said walking towards you. Oh crap! You thought backing up. You hated needles and tests.

{Sorry this was so short I didn't really have many ideas for this chapter.___Sabrina/Lynn_FanFicLover___}