Chapter 13

You woke up the next morning laying close to Loki. His bare chest against your covered back. You could feel your face turning red and your blood began to buzz in your cheeks. "Good morning..." Loki's voice cooed in your ear as he gripped tighter around your waits. "U-Um Loki...I can't breathe..." You lied trying to get out of his grip. "Sorry." He let you go and you stumbled out of bed.

He sat up, his muscles glistening from sweat because of the heat of the covers. He looked into your embarrassed eyes, clueless as to why you were so eager to get away from him. "Is something wrong?" You shook your head. "No. Nothing. I think I'm going to get a shower." Flustered and scatter brained, you ran to the bathroom and locked the door behind you.

You felt the need to clean yourself from being close to him... Even though he was warm and soft and- what were you thinking... Your mind trailed on as you began your shower. You closed your eyes as you let the water hit your face. I shouldn't be so embarrassed... We've already kissed. And yeah, Loki's cute...But what would Thor say..?What would the others say...?

You turned off the shower head and stepped out of the shower, drying yourself off and wrapping the towel around you. You were about to get dressed when you realized you had forgotten to bring a spare change of clothes into the bathroom with you. You panicked. "L-Loki?!" You called through the locked door. "Yes?" He replied from the other side.

"Close your eyes! I'm coming out!" 
"What?"
"Just close your eyes!!" You demanded.

Slowly you cracked open the bathroom door and walked out, peeking around the corner to find Loki sitting on the end of the bed with his shirt still off and his eyes closed. "No peeking and no tricks?" You questioned before you made any moves. "No tricks. I wont look." He replied. You walked quietly over to your bag as to not let him know where in the room you were.

You dropped the towel and quickly got dressed before turning to Loki. "Y-You can open your eyes now." His green eyes fluttered open and they met with your e/c ones. He smiled and you grabbed your comb, brushing and pulling your wet hair into a ponytail. "Are we leaving again today?" Loki asked leaning back onto the bed and watching you.

"I think were going to actually get you some clothes so your not using my hoodies any more. We still have plenty of yen from the man last night." Loki nodded. "How long do you think it will take for them to make fitted clothing?" Loki asked. You remembered that they do things differently on Asgard. "We'll get some that are already fitted." You said to make things simpler. He nodded.

You grabbed your bags and the yen before turning to Loki. "Ready to go?" He smiled again. You were glad he was smiling for once. "Yes. I'm quiet ready to give you your hoodies back." The two of you walked out of the hotel and down the streets to find a nice little shop where you could find Loki some decent clothes.

You walked with Loki into a small little shop on the street corner and looked for about an hour to find some decent clothes. You had an abundance of outfits that you knew would fit Loki perfectly and the two of you walked over to the check out. The nice man at the counter ringed up the clothes items and you gratefully paid him.

When you turned to leave, you found to girls taking pictures of you and giggling. When they caught you staring at them they took off. "Do you know them?" Loki asked taking his clothes from you so you could have free hands. "No...But maybe they know you..." You thought about it. The Avengers were big in Tokyo... And they were the biggest broadcasters next to the New York News Department... They had seen the alien invasion. They knew both of you too.

"I think we should head back to the Quin Jet..." You said walking cautiously out of the shop. Teenagers began to look and point and squeal at the sight of you and Loki together. "Run." I told Loki.  He nodded and took my hand, running as fast as we could. Girls were chasing after us. We passed a shop with t.v.'s in the window and the picture of us from the shop was shown.

"Couple on the Run from the Avengers. If spotted call this number IMMEDIATELY!" A number was shown.  Couple. You were not a couple...Were you? You didn't have enough time to think about it and Loki pulled you into a Taxi, getting you and him away from the screaming girls. "To the valley please!" Loki said urgently and the cab driver nodded, speeding up just enough to get you to the valley within 30 minutes.

The cab dropped you off in an open road and Loki and you hiked the rest of the way to the jet. When you got there you found the jet sitting by a cliff. Exactly where you left it. "W-We made it..." You gasped out after the long hike. Loki took a seat on a rock next to the cliff, over viewing the ocean crashing against the rocks below.

Not only could you hear the sound of the ocean and the gentle breeze but you could hear a helicopter over head. Loki stood up and motioned for you to stay close to him. You did so, and you walked up to him. Thor dropped out of the helicopter and when he regained his balance, he looked at Loki with a glare. Steve and Tony dropped out of the helicopter, soon after Thor. They were armed and angry.

"Loki. Let her go." Thor demanded. Steve and Tony stood ready to fight. "Let her go?"Loki laughed. "You don't really think I'm that stupid do you?" He smirked. "What do you plan to do with her?" Steve asked. "That is none of your business." Loki snarled. "Loki...Come on..." You whispered. The last thing you wanted to happen was a fight. "Shut up..." He whispered back.

"Well if you don't hand her over, we'll pry her from your cold dead body." Tony said, charging up the blasters on his suit. Suddenly Loki grabbed you and pulled you into a head lock and and placed a dagger to your neck. You gasped. "L-Loki?" "You come any closer I throw her off of the cliff!" Loki warned.  The three of them backed up. "Calm down. Calm down." Steve said. "What is she to you anyways?" Tony asked rudely. 

"Leverage." Loki smirked. "Loki let her go." Thor's rage was growing. "Loki w-what are you-?" Loki whispered in your ear. "Stay calm and follow my lead..." You mentally nodded in response. He placed a hand against your forehead and you saw a plan play out in your head. "What are you doing to her?!" You heard Thor yell and you heard Loki laugh. 

You were going to follow Loki's plan exactly. You stepped out of Loki's grasp and got ready to fight, even though no fighting would be done. "Y/N what are you doing?" Thor asked. Steve and Tony lowered there weapons. You just smiled. It was working. Loki had gotten onto the ship and started it. Tony went to move for the ship.

"DON'T," You stopped Tony in his tracks. "Don't move." You slowly backed towards the ship. "Don't follow us. Don't look for us. Don't even thing of trying to fight us." You said backing up into the Quinn Jet. "Y/N?" Steve spoke. But there was nothing he could do or say. Loki was already taking off with you and heading off to some place new. You watched your friends disappear as the door closed and you found yourself off on another journey to find a secluded place for you and Loki.