Chapter 2

You laid on the couch listening to Tony and Steve bickering. Was it always like this when Tony was around? You only just got here a week ago and some how Tony would always end up fighting with someone. Tony just barely hit Steve's soft spot and that triggered a huge response.

"Well I'm sorry your so sensitive about it!"

"I'm not sensitive! I've been traumatized!"

"Awe poor wittle Stevie scared of da big bad Icey Wicey!"

"Stop."

"What? You scared of a girl."

Tony just brought you and your magic into the argument. Now it was on! You got up off of the couch and stomped your way over to Steve and Tony. You slapped Tony so hared it turned his cheek red. "Don't you ever make fun of me." You roared then walking very fast to your room. Tony stood there shocked and Steve glared at him angrily.

"What did I do!" Tony yelled being annoyed by Steve's glaring

"You hit her soft spot while bugging me on mine that's what you did!"

"Well it's not my fault!"

"It sure is your fault!"

"What me just talking about your Ice accident is my fault!"

"Don't you dare go there again!"

"Why? Are you to scared to talk about it!"

Next thing Tony knew he was on the floor with a bloody nose. "Don't you dare speak about this again." Steve said rather calmly then walking away. Tony just laid there in shock before getting up to treat his probably broken nose. Steve arrived on your floor minutes after the fight was over. He walked into your living area. "Y/N." Steve called. No answer. He walked over to your room and knocked on the door. "Y/N are you okay?" Steve asked lightly. There was no answer but he could hear faint crying. Steve slowly opened the door. "Y/N?" Steve found you in the corner of your room, your head in your knees and your arms rapped around your legs. Steve stood there quietly not knowing what to do. You sat there silently. Your crying had stopped, you knew Steve was standing there and it was embarrassing for you to know he was watching you cry. You moved your hand and let only your fingers touch the floor. Steve watched and the floor around you began to turn to ice. A foot away from you the ice stopped spreading but it moved upwards creating a ice dome that kept you isolated from the world. You could hear Steve say something and then he left leaving you in the small space to cry your problems away. After a long while of crying you drifted off to sleep.

You sat on your school playground bench reading your favorite book but soon your reading was interrupted. Your book was pulled out of your hands and tossed out of the way by the school bully Francis. "Enough with your silly little stories Y/N, now give me your lunch money." Francis said clenching his fists. "B-but I-I-I n-need it t-to buy m-my l-l-lunch." You stuttered. "I said give me your lunch money Y/N!" the bully yelled. Every child on the playground had stopped what they were doing and they kept there eyes fixed on you. The bench turned to frost and tears streamed down your face. There was no way you were going to give your money to that jerk. "If you don't give me your money Y/N I'm going to have to get it from you myself." He said making you cry even harder. All of the kids stared at you petrified. "You asked for it Y/L/N." Francis said raising his fist. Momentarily there was an ice wall between you and the bully but it shattered when he hit it. "Stop playing games with me Y/N." The bully said about to attempt to hit you again. "Th-that wasn't me." You said tears still running down your face. It couldn't have been Bobby he was on vacation. "You know your really shouldn't hit a girl foolish Midgardian." Someone said. You have heard that once before when you were little. You looked up finding the same boy you saw on your porch years ago. "Oh ya who's going to stop me? You?" Francis asked looking doubtingly at the boy with neat black hair and green eyes. The boy didn't answer but instead he beat the crap out of the bully. Children cheered and gathered around him congratulating him but his gaze was fixed on you. The next this you knew a rose made completely of ice lay on your lap. You looked at it and then back to the boy who smiled and then disappeared in front of everyone. The children stood there in awe until the bell rang. BEEP BEEP BEEP! Wait that's not the school bell. 

You were woken by the fire alarm. The ice orb that was around you before had completely disappeared and you ran into your kitchen finding Tony. "What the heck are you doing!" You asked watching him at the stove. "I was trying to make breakfast to say I was sorry but I kinda burned the pancakes." He said turning the stove off and opening the windows to let the smoke out. You were kind of fed up with him now because of two reasons. Your level of Avengers tower smelled like burnt pancakes and he ticked you off yesterday but you were glad it wasn't Thor and his pop tarts. Natasha walked out of her room and saw the disaster Tony made. You and Natasha shared a floor because your pretty much the only girls there. "What happened out here, did Bruce go green?" Natasha asked sarcastically. Your face must have been pretty red because Natasha didn't even laugh at her own joke. "Tony I think you should go..." Natasha said looking at you worriedly. Your breathing began to get raspy and you knew something bad was going to happen. Nothing did surprisingly Natasha just escorted Tony out and you watched angrily. "Come on lets sit down for a bit." She said trying to calm you down. You just nodded your head and followed her into your living area.