Chapter 15

It had been a week sense you and Loki had arrived in Ireland. You had gone shopping to restock the cabinets and Loki had been busy keeping up on the news and cleaning the cabin. "Loki I'm back!" You called as you closed the front door. "I found some stuff at the store to make dinner tonight!"

"Sounds good!" Loki called back from the kitchen. You walked up to Loki with a grin on your face. Loki smiled. "Hey Y/N.." He looked down at you before kissing your lips. You kissed back. Once the two of you pulled apart, you set the bags on the counter and began to pull everything out so you could prep for dinner.

"So was there anything interesting on the news today?" You asked Loki. He nodded as he helped you wash off some vegetables. "They're still looking for us. The reward for our return has also gone up." "What is it at now?" You asked placing the washed veggies on a cutting board. "It at $1,515,000." Loki said blankly. He still didn't understand how much that actually was. They were just numbers to him because the currency on Asgard was different.

"That's a lot of money." You said starting to cut the vegetables into cubes. "Is it?" Loki asked. You nodded in reply. The two of you continued your dinner prep as you left each other to your own thoughts. After dinner was finished you set the table as Loki served up the soup for you and him. "Thank you." You said smiling at him as he set your bowl down in front of you. "You're very welcome." He smiled and kissed your cheek before putting his bowl of soup down and sitting next to you.

It was silent as the two of you ate. This was the last of your groceries. You were officially out of money. You weren't going to tell Loki however, because you didn't want him to worry to much. Thinking to yourself, you wondered deeply if you should just turn yourselves in. At least you would be back at the Avengers and have a steady paycheck again. But you helped Loki escape. He was a criminal. And he committed war crimes. They would throw the both of you in jail.

"Y/N?" Loki had noticed you staring at your food. "It something wrong?" He asked. You couldn't just lie to him but you couldn't tell him the truth about you being broke. You were stuck. "Is the food bad?" Loki asked setting his spoon back in his bowl and grabbing your hand.  "No it's not that... It's..." You sighed.

Loki waited patiently for you to speak. "Loki...I think we should turn ourselves in." You decided to dance around the subject. "After all this? We can't just give up. They'll lock both of us away." He said tightening his grip on your hand. You could tell that made him nervous. "We can't get jobs. Someone will know it's us. And if we turn ourselves in, I can get more money from Tony..."

Loki looked into your eyes. "Is this about the money?" He asked. "$1,515,000 is a lot of money Loki..." You sighed. "We have enough to live off of. We don't need that. You even said so yourself." You looked down as he spoke. "Y/N? There's something your not telling me. Is there?" Loki tilted your chin up to face him. You sighed. There was no getting around it now. "I used the last of the money on groceries tonight..."

Loki was shocked. "You said you had enough to last us the rest of the month." He looked at you in disbelief. "I lied..." Was all you could manage to reply with. The room was silent for a minute or so before Loki spoke. "Y/N. I think we should sleep on it. Maybe by then we'll both have a general idea of what to do." You nodded. "Okay." 

Loki cleaned up the table and placed your uneaten dinner in the fridge. You watched him feeling bad that you didn't tell him sooner. All you wanted was to make sure that everything seemed okay so you could keep the memories of your time together happy. Once he was finished cleaning he took you by the hands again. You stood up and looked up into his green eyes. 

"I promise we'll figure this out." He smiled and kissed your forehead. You managed to smile back as he pulled away. "Follow me." Loki said with a grin and held onto your left hand. You smiled and followed as he walked you into your shared room. He let go of your hand and you sat at the end of the bed. He began changing. You blushed. He usually wanted privacy when he changed. You were the same. Why was he so comfortable now. You averted your eyes as he pulled his shirt off and his glistening muscles were out in the open.

He looked at you and smirked a bit before changing from jeans into sweat pants, but he left his shirt off. Which was quite unusual. He had several battle scars that covered his front and back. You blushed. He chuckled. "Whats so funny?" You asked. Loki walked up to you. "Nothings funny. Your just... So cute when you get flustered." He spoke quietly.

You blushed and began to stutter trying to argue but Loki shut you up by kissing you. You kissed back as he began to lean on top of you. You laid back and let him climb on top of you, giving him the opportunity to undress you. The kiss the two of you shared together began to get heated and soon enough you were having the night of your lives.