Chapter 14

Ireland. You and Loki had both found an abandoned cabin in the wood of Ireland. You could tell it was a winter home for a family at one point and it was still in good shape, but it was dusty and hadn't been used in a couple of years.

There was plenty of food in the house. Enough to last a month. And there was even more food in the cellar of the house. "Y/N." Loki spoke. You turned around to find him sitting at the kitchen table. "Yeah?" You said, currently making the two of you breakfast.

"I need to tell you... Even though we're the last of our kind... im not the nicest person. I wouldnt be a good father to raise children with." You were astonished at his words. Carefully you took the pancakes off the burner and served him and yourself some pancakes. You set the table and took a seat before you spoke to him.

"Loki is their something bothering you?" You looked into his eyes. Loki picked at his food with his fork before look back at you. "If were going to replenish our kind, we'd have to...make offspring with eachother. Correct?" You nodded and let him continue. "Then that means we must make love to one another. But you could never love me. Im a horrible person who has done horrible things. Ive killed people..." Loki looked down and began picking at his food again.

"Loki I think your a wonderful person. No matter what you've done. Things happen to people. Thats life. But if it means saving our kind then I deffinantly wouldn't mind," you coughed, "Having children with you." Loki looked up shocked. A blush dusted across your face.

"When should we start?" Loki moved in his seat eagerly. You were amused by his eagerness. "Maybe once I get to know you more." You smiled. Loki furrowed his brows and began eating. The two of you ate your meal in silence. The rest of the morning was lovely. Birds were flying back and forth and the green trees sparked in the sunlight.

You stood outside enjoying the veiw when you were interrupted by Loki. "Y/N, may I show you something?" You turned around to find him standing on the porch. "Sure." You said, walking up to the porch to stand next to him. He took your left hand with his right and he placed his left on your temple. "Loki what are you-?"

"Shh. Just watch. Trust me." He smiled calmly and closed his eyes. You closed yours and not moments after closing them, images began flowing through your head. It was all about Loki. But everything began to make sense about why he was there in your life from the beginning. He watched over you everyday. Wether it be in person or through your mind while he was on Asgard.

Odin appeared in your mind. You saw him as Loki did when he had this conversation years before.

"Father?"

"Yes Loki?"

"When I become a king, who should I make my queen."

Odin chuckled. "Loki, I can not tell you who you should make your queen. But, if i know a thing or two about marriage, its that it doesnt matter who you marry unless you love them and they love you."

Loki was silent. "How did you meet mother?"

"We were only children. She was my childhood friend. We knew everything about eachother and as we aged, the stronger we felt about one another."

Loki nodded."Maybe that could happen to me?" Loki stated hopefully.

"Maybe my son. Maybe."

More images flashed after that. Once Loki let go he stood up and he could see tears streaming down your cheeks. "Im sorry. I must have shown something I shouldn't have." He walked away to the front door. "Loki wait!" You called after him. He stopped but did not look at you.

"You really care for me dont you." He stood still. "I care for you too... I really do... the night of prom, you saved me...the allyway where you and I kissed. You saved us. And my heart knows that..."

He turned to face you. "You mean that?" You blushed and nodded. He ran to you and kissed you passionately, cupping your face and you grabbed onto his waist. The kiss was long and full of love. Neither of you wanted it to end. You pulled away from each other grinning madly like a highschool couple.

"Im so glad you feel the same." Loki spoke softly. "Me too." You grinned. "Lets go watch tv." You suggest. Loki nodded and followed you to the tv where the two of you watched movies for the rest of the day before separating to your rooms.