Chapter 17

"Y/N. You're pregnant."

You about threw up when Thor finished that sentence. You were in shock. You looked to Loki who was still blurry from your view. You could, however, make out his smile and you heard him chuckle. He sounded like he was crying tears of joy. 

You could feel some of the other Avengers disapproval as they looked at the two of you. But it didn't bother you so much. You were having a baby!  As the room started to get cooler and cooler, your vision(wink wink ;) vision.) started to return to you. 

"Loki?" You sat up slowly. "Yes?" He smiled. All you could do was hug him and let tears of happiness fall from your cheeks. "We did it. Were going to save our kind." You smiled. When you said those words, you noticed the small smile from Thor and the confused look from everyone else. 

"What are they talking about?" Bruce asked Thor. "I think it's time you all got a history lesson."

After explaining to the rest of the group the loss of Jotenhiem, they looked over to you and Loki with less judgment. 

They finally understood everything that had happened in the last two months. Tony sighed. "I still don't know how I feel about letting you stay here. I mean you tried to kill half of New York once, and you've lied to everyone you know accept for Y/N..." Tony trailed off. "Yeah, I don't think its a good idea either." Steve chimed in.

"I know you don't owe me anything, but Y/N and I are out of money and desperately need a place to stay," Loki spoke. "At least until we land on our feet."

"How do we know you aren't just using her for your own personal gain?" Clint asked skeptically. 

"Because I love her. More than myself. And I want what's best for her and my child."

Natasha scoffed at Loki's words. "Brother. I think we all agree that you can stay as long as you promise that you can keep our trust." Thor spoke. Loki smiled. "Thank you. Thank you!" He looked at you and squeezed your hand happily. You smiled at him. "But if you hurt her. You're dead. Understood?" Tony stepped in. 

Loki nodded. And with that, Tony and Thor set up a room where both you and Loki could stay.

You took a seat on the bed and looked at Loki as he turned the air conditioner on to 55 for you. "Loki what do you think it's going to be?" You asked with a smile as he walked over to you. "I don't think I'd mind either gender." Loki smiled taking hold of both of your hands. You smiled as he looked at you. "I love you so much." You spoke. He smiled and kissed you as if to say that he loved you more than words.

You finally were doing this. You were in your real home with the love of your life and you were going to have a child. You couldn't have asked for anything better.