Chapter 9

It had been a two day trip. You and Loki were getting to know each other better and you were starting to like each other more. The train haden't stopped moving other than to let people on and off. Buzz Buzz.  Ugh. Your phone haden't stopped vibrathing sense you made your escape with Loki. Speaking of Loki...

You turned your gaze to him.  He had been sleeping sense yesterday. Did he ever sleep? What ever the matter, he needed the sleep. He looked very peaceful. Finnaly you tore your gaze away from him and you got up to walk around and stretch.

"Mmmm...No....no....."

You look over. Loki was tossing and turning in his sleep. "Loki?" Is he okay? "Please.... Stop.... NO!!!" The train stopped immediately causing you to tople to the floor. Suddenly the train light flickered off. You looked up at Loki. He looked back to normal. He was still. You carefully stood up and walked over to the end of his bead, taking a seat. Loki gasped and jolted upright, with his eyes wide open and his breaths raspy. You jumpe backwards a bit not expecting his sudden movements. "Loki are you okay??" You ask slightly worried for him.

"I'm fine..." There was silence for a small amount of time before Loki spoke again. "Why has the train stopped?" "I dont know. But it happened right after you yelled no in your sleep. " Loki stared at you for a moment before getting up. "Where are you going?" You ask.  "Getting clothes on before the lights come back  on. " You blush.  That sounded wrong but you knew what he meant. He was going to put your hoodie back on.

It's not like he was naked. Why were you blushing? "What time is it?" Loki asked out of the blue snapping you back into reality. "Its..." You check your phone. "3:30 in the afternoon." Loki nods and goes back to being silent, then sitting on the floor leaning on the wall. You sigh. The intercom comes on.

"Attention passengers. The rails have been frozen to the train causing a slight delay, but we will fix the problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

You look at Loki. The rails. Frozen. Could it be because of the two of you? With no questions asked Loki snapped his fingers and then the intercom turned back on. "The rails are... supposedly clear now. Thank you for waiting. We will be departing shortly."

You remain quiet for the rest of the day giving you and Loki some time to think. You lay down on the bed across from Loki's and you stare at the ceiling until you drift of to sleep.

"Loki?" He's there standing in front of you. "Yes Y/N?" He is staring at you intently making your insides do a backflip. Why were they doing that? You place your hand on his cheek. "Is this really you? The one from my childhood?" He smiles. He nods. "Yes. It is. " You look at him intently.  His green eyes sparkel as they reflect the light around the two of you. His smile is radiant and his hair falls perfectly on his shoulders.  It makes you just want to... just want to...

You wake up finding Loki pacing back and forth. You watch him until he notices that your awake. "Good morning." He says with a an smirk before going back to pacing. You sit up and rub your eyes trying really hard to wake yourself up. "We should be arriving soon." Loki said, stopping to look at you. You nod and stand up. "When we stop were getting food." You say as your stomach growls. It was definantly time for breakfast.

Another half an hour and the train had finally arived to Chicago. Finally some place to eat! You thought. You grabed your bag as you and Loki made your way onto the platform.  He suddenly stopped and looked around the subway station. "Loki?" You turned to face him. "Loki what are you-?" "We need to leave. Now." He said as he grabbed your hand. "What's wrong?!" You and as the two of you start walking fastly. "The Avengers. There here."

"They found us?! How?!" You ask as the two of you come out from the subway. "They've been tracking you from your phone." He says pulling you into the crowded streets. You fumble to grab your phone from your pocket. "How could I have been so stupid!" You yell and you turn your phone completely off. Loki yanks your arm pulling you into an ally way. "Loki! Wait!!!" You say as he slams you against the ally wall.

Quickly he puts the hood over his head and sheilds you with his arm, hiding you from the streets to your left.

"Y/N!!??"

"Y/N??!!"

"Y/N?!"

"Brother?!"

You could hear them. Steve, Natasha, Bruce....And Thor. Loki was right. They were loking for you. Out of he corner of your eye you could see Natasha and Thor. They were so close. And if they found the two of you... You were screwed. You waited til they were out of sight before turninf your gaze back to Loki. He hadn't taken his eyes off of you.

Y/N. Loki's lips haven't moved...Wait are you reading his mind? She's so calm... The two of you were so close you could feel his warmth radiating... Even though he was a Frost Giant. The two of you were close...So close... Was he leaning in? Or was it you?  You could feel his breath... The intimacy grew between the two of you. Was this really happening?!