Chapter 16

The next morning you woke up next to Loki and you turned to face him. He was awake and he smiled when he met your gaze. "Good morning." He said brushing your hair out of your face. Your warm, naked, bodies lay close to each other. You smiled at him. "Loki?" He looked at you waiting for you to speak again.

"I think I have an Idea."

"What's that?"

"I know we're running low on money... And I think I know what we can do to fix it." After explaining your plan to Loki, and after he agreed it would be a good idea, You decided that it was time to stop running. It was time to go home.

New York.

After packing what little the two of you had you took the Quinn Jet back to New York. The plane ride was long. 14 hours long to be exact. 

"How do we expect to land this thing without having my brother and his friends coming after us?" Loki asked as the two of you got closer to your destination.  "Just land at Avengers tower and I'll talk to them." You said confidently. "And if that doesn't work?" Loki questioned. "Then be ready to play some tricks." You said.

Upon approaching your landing zone, the Avengers spotted you. They all gathered outside of the Quinn Jet getting ready to fire at anything that moved. "Okay. Get ready." You said. Loki nodded and lowered the hatch, also hiding himself from the groups view, using his magic. You walked out of the Quinn Jet. 

"Y/N?" Tony lowered his hand boosters, Natasha lowered her guns, Clint lowered his arrow, Steve lowered his shield, Thor stopped swinging his hammer and Bruce calmed himself. You decided weren't sure how you were supposed to greet them. 

"Where's Loki?" Thor asked. You stayed silent.

"Where have you been?" Steve asked. You sighed.

"You were wrong." You spoke.

"What?" Natasha asked. 

"I said you were wrong. You were wrong about Loki. All of you. He's a really good person at heart. What happened to New York wasn't his fault. Someone else made him do it. But the Loki I know wouldn't ever do something like that." 

"I beg to differ." Clint scoffed. "I'm serious guys. He's not the monster you think he is. He's sweet and caring and protective." You stated. "You say that like your romantically into him." Bruce laughed. 

"I am."

They all went silent. 

You began to feel nauseous and your gut started to flip in your stomach. Your face was pale. When you collapsed on the floor Loki came out of hiding and rushed to you. The Avengers raised their arms at him. 

"No No don't hurt him!" You yelled trying to stand up as your head span. "Y/N are you okay?!" Loki asked looking at you worried. You nodded and Thor spoke. "Y/N Look at me."  Loki held you close as he kneeled next to you. Thor kneeled in front of the two of you. You looked at him. "What are you seeing?" Thor asked waving his hand in front of you.

"It's blurry... And slow." You weren't sure how to say his hand looked like it was in a stop motion movie. "She's dehydrated. Get her inside." Thor said taking you out of Loki's arms and handing you over to Tony and Steve. The two of you walked you inside and you tried to look back at Loki. 

"What did you do to her?" Clint angrily raised his bow and arrow to Loki's neck. Loki raised his hands to show submission. Thor stepped in and calmed Clint. "He didn't do anything to her. She's having symptoms." Thor spoke. Loki looked at him. "Symptoms?" Natasha asked. "Get inside, I'll explain later. I need to talk with my brother alone."

Everyone else gathered inside while Thor talked with Loki.

You laid on the couch slowly drinking water. You began sweating profusely, so Steve got you another glass of ice cold water. You were beginning to cool down but everything was still blurry. The next thing you know Loki is kneeling next to you and holding your hand as Thor whispered to the others. "Are you feeling better?" You responded. "It's too hot in here." You spoke. Loki wiped sweat from your forehead and Natasha walked away to turn down the heat.

"What's wrong with me?" You asked looking up to Thor who was nervously looking at you. "Well. There's nothing wrong with you per se... " You looked at Loki confused and he looked at you with a soft smile. 

Thor spoke again.

"Y/N. You're pregnant."