AUTHOR'S NOTE (this will mysteriously disappear later)

Evening, losers.

We've got a problem here: I'm running out of chapters I wrote during a three month long hyperfixation, and I need fresh motivation. I've poured waaaaaaaaaay too much time and energy into this story for it to become one of those stories that I start and never touch again.

That being said, I may need to call in the troops on this one ("The troops" being the three or four people who actually know this story exists :D). 

Do an amateur writer a favor and help me revive my motivation. If you feel like being a living legend, comment the title of a good Loki fanfic I can binge read instead of doing homework or having a social life so I can spark back up my desire to do things. 

I'd also like to take a moment to thank my aforementioned three or four readers for fueling my ego and reminding me to edit this story and occasionally publish a chapter. You lot are the greatest.

On another note, I forgot how much I enjoy Author's Notes. I used  to put one at the end of every chapter I wrote, but then I stopped because I thought "dO pEoPlE wAnT tO hEaR mY rAnDoM bUlLsHiT tHaT bAdLy? PrObAbLy NoT." So I stopped, but now I'm doing it again and I'm remembering the beauty of absolutely brain vomiting sheer nonsense onto a Wattpad chapter part thingy. It's as good as therapy!

I'll probably delete this when I get my motivation back and force out a few more chapters, so stay tuned for more Immortal Shenanigans with Angry Bean 1 (Loki) and Angry Bean 2 (Freyja)!

Cheers,
-Fragment L.