I evil doesn't begin to describe me

I wonder what a rainbow taste like I bet it taste like oreos and skittles mm mm mm I love skittles oh and about the creepy pic just ignore it

Damiens pov
Damn i curse softly as  look over to where lily is sitting with those leaches if they hurt her I swear ill lose my shit, that's my job.next week Tuesday ill show her the real meaning of pain. What is really eating me is the fact that she seems to have forgotten all about it
well ill make sure i remind her about it maybe this weekend it will give me a chance to talk to her privately.I'm suddenly brought back to the present when my beta nathan tapped me lightly to tell me that class is over walking out i ask over my shoulder "is every thing ready for my birthday " Nathan laughs and says yeah everything is ready alpha"nodding more to my self than to him I ask "what about lilys present" suddenly Nathan stopped and said in a really pained voiced do you really have to do this every year seriously am pretty sure if you don't stop she will need serious counselling. Shrugging I answered with out any emotion in my voice "just do as your told it's none of your business even if it funking retards her" nathan is quiet but I know that he won't drop the subject though he won't push it now, a devious idea suddenly comes to me I think I'll go and visit little miss nobody I mean if she forgets and doesn't come to my party what's the fun.

I really really really really like me I like me I like me I like me too.
hey if there are disruption a in the book like names changing and stuff like let me know that it could happen ya know vote comment or do what I do just read the book