coffee problems

i roll out of bed as soon as justin biebers baby starts blaring from my alarm clock landing with a satisfying thumpi am not a morning person so i dont think i will ever get used to waking up by 5o'clock in the morning i rush through doing the needfull because i have to be at work a full half hour before my boss nate offered to pick me though so that is the only bright side to all this.

i just finish adding the finishing touches to my makeup when i hear a honk from out side which means my ride is hear i rush out, lock up and excitedly make my way towards the car but i stop dead in my tracks when i set my eyes on the beauty at the end of my drive way a black and red 2014 edition lamboghini aviator with tinted windows and chrome wheels as soon as i slide in i start gushing to nate about his car but a deep laugh that definately does not belong to nate resonated through the car i swallow the rest of my words i face the drivers seat to see damien and the car goes silent for a second before i opened the door and jumped out of a speeding lambo

the end how did you like the clifhanger naah just kidding

before i could hit the ground damien pulled me back into the car while simulteneously pulling over to a curb he looked at me with bearly concealed anger, he took two deep breaths then exploded into a rush of furious words berating my brain capacity after a minute he stopped and took a deep breath then said through gritted teeth "why?, why on earth would you try to do that infact why exactly would you enter the car if you knew that was what you would do"
i wet my parched lips and shakily whisper my deathnote "mmm.. my boyfriend is suppose to pick me up i didnt know it was your car or i would'nt have gotten in" the car became eearily quiet horror movie kind of quiet then he said in an equally creepy voice "who is it?" knowing who he was talking about i say "nathan" i dont know what exactly i was expecting but it definately wasnt the words that came out of his mouth "get out miss andreas, i dont want to know how to do it but i want ypu in the office before me with a cup of freshly brewed coffee or you will have to be punished and i guess its only fair to warn you that your punishment is giving me a strip show and if i am not satisfyed with your performance you will have to do it over untill i say other wise" i am pretty sure that i resemble a fish right now because i am so shocked but none the less i slide out of his car though one phrase keeps running through my head "i am soooooo screwed"

i whip out my phone and call nate i tall him every thing and he says in the most delishious voice ever "hold on baby, am coming for you" less than five minute later a huge blondish wolf was in front of me i knew instantly that it was nate and that he wanted me climb on which i did hesitently then his manly voice floated softly through my head and i tighten my already air tight hold on his fur and then he started running so fast that is got a bit hard to breathe then i remebered the coffee and projected my thoughts to him he must have understood cause he suddenly stopped and changed back, put me in a car and got dressed all under 30 seconds then started driving at breack neck speed stopping brifely to pick up the coffee we arrived 5 seconds before damien pulled up he looked at use in undisguised contempt then he said miss adreas your early i nod then cleared my throat and said "yes sir" he looked at me with a calculating gaze like he was looking for a flaw then he grugingly accepted the coffee clearly still fuming he was just holding it then he said "miss andreas we have a busy day ahead of us" it was so akward riding the elevator with damien and when the elevator opened i got out as fast as i humanly could and sat at my desk i just tried to catch my breath not beliving my luck.

as it turns out i have good reason not to because i had just proccessed one file when nathan called me into his office i get up even as a feeling of dread ran straight down my spine when i entered i got an even greater shock nathan smiled as soon as i entered he had a smile like a normal person who just won a lottery he lazily checked me out before he said "miss andreas what is my coffee order"
i answered "straight black coffee"
he nodded and said "so i would be right to assassume that you did not get my coffee and you got me all excited for my morning coffee" i am still confused and it must have been written on my face cause he tsked and had mercy on me and said "this coffee has two sugars" i think at that moment i broke out in cold sweat even more when he said his next words no when he said the words that doomed me my heart stopped beating completely he said " i think its time for your punishment"