frist day at blaze inc.

lilly's pov.

I cant help but feel nervous about my new job but as soon as the building comes into veiw i push all those thoughts to the back of my head and focused on the breath taking structure it screamed power am so lucky to even land a job here talk less of being the ceos assistant i got off as soon as jack stopped the car quickly saying goodbye and telling him ill come back on my own, i walked in and went straight to the receptionist who gave me a wide smile and asked "good day and welcome to blaze inc what can i do for you today?" i smiled back politely and said "good day to you too my name is lilly andreas and i am here for my final interveiw"  the receptionist nodded and said "there is no need for you to attend the final interveiw" taking out some papers she said just sign these"i quickly signed the papers not even bothering to read through it and handed them back to her she smiled politely and said "that will be all miss, please take that elevator to the first floor and go straight in Mr ryder is expecting you" i smiled back and got inc o the elevator that was across the polished lobby this place just screams expensive i entered the elevator and just as it was closing the doors were stopped and a guy who is probably the most handsome guy i have ever seen steped in he seems awfully familiar i rack my brain desperately  searching by memory for where i might have seen him befor when i realize that i have been staring at him for a while, he then smirked making my embarrasment complete i clear my throat awkwardly and offer my hand and say "lilly" taking my hand in a firm shake he said with a smirk "nathan" then in a sudden burst of realization i gaped at him utterly surprised i opened my mouth but nothing came out. i am still speechless but nate just pulled me into a bone crushing hug that i gladly returned increadibly happy that i could see my incognito besti he and the twins are the reasons why i am alive nate couldnt help me in the open because he was also dwmiens bestfriend hence  why he is my incognito bestfriend he is the only thing i miss in that awful town.

we pull apart only when the elevator opens and someone cleard their throat i blush a bit and face who ever was there though i am very sure its my boss since from my research there are only two offices on this floor his and mine i look at him through my lashes and i snapped my head up in surprise cause of the person i saw standing in front of me with a less than pleased face nate squeezed my hand and gave me aslight push in damiens direction gathering my courage and puting my head up i step out of the elevator even though every thing in me wants to run back in and get away from him with fake bravado i looked him in the eyes and said "hello damien"