running away

SO RIGHT NOW AM JUST ONE TO PUT UP RANDOM PICTURES OH AND JUST A HINT DON THINK THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE stereotyped

Lilys pov
I wake up with a start and look around my surroundings am in a huge room with dark furnishings but try as I might I can't remember how I got here as I try to stand up I feel a muscled arm that is rapped around my midriff. I admit that I am a bit no very embarrassed because of the little fact that am butt naked I slowly remove the guys arm from around me and slowly get up the I turn to at least get a look at the guy I just gave my v-card to and I immediately choke on air its none other than the personification of an army of nightmares and my own personal torturer damien ryder ,I move way from the bed like its a very contegious diesaes and try my best to see through my tears and pick up my cloths off the floor I try to get dressed as quickly and quietly as possible but like always luck is not on my side cause Damien wakes up,he shakily calls my name but I just continue dressing up when I feel him behind me but i just ignore him as i get on my knees to look for my shoes Damien growls like literally growls te sound makes me stop what i am doing and look at him but i am surprised because he is right in front of me  take a risk and look up thankful that his boxers were on i am snapped out of my reverie when he scowls and says "what are you doing in my room gulping I answer "am not sure but I might have had one too many drinks last night which explains my hangover but don't worry I'll be out of your room once I find my shoes" I mentally pat myself on the back cause I managed not to stutter and i also didn't breakdown cause of the video that i saw last night after a few seconds i abandon the shoes and running out of his room.