I hate my life

Hey yo of so I finally found the perfect pictures to use for my characters in this book but theres a problem with either my phone watt pad or the pics cause it won't show I love my life (note the sarcasm)

Lilys pov
(Befor the party) I cautiously made my way down stairs not really wanting to see the devil again so soon that guy really is a s.o.b.
When I reach the living room I spotted him but then again seeing as he is 6ft5 of pure mouthwatering muscle I doubt I would have been able to miss him either way i take a deep breath and stand in front of him,but surprisingly he didn't even look at me instead he just growled that he was having a party and I have to come or face the consequences then he pretty much ran out of my house. Feeling depressed and not anything I was feeling pre devils visit. since I have to go to the devils party any way I guess I might as well try to look good and it's going to be even better since its a masked party a fact am sure of because I heard a few girls talking about it in the bathroom.
I know the perfect dress to wear it's a black alter neck dress with a sweetheart neckline that is tight at the bodice but flows out at the waist and stops at my knees. I bought It a while ago for my cousins birthday and I'm pretty sure I have a mask some where in the house lazily standing up I embark on the long journey to the attic to begin the hunt for the lost mask I found it after a while then headed down stairs time really flew I only had a hour left till the party started but that really doesn't bother me since I really don't care when I get there. After a new quick shower a blow dry my hair and curl it lightly just enough to make it wavy then I apply some makeup wear the dress grab purse and three buses later I stand in front of my worst nightmare I make my way towards the bouncer sightly praying that he would send me back, he looked me over then gruffly asked for my name opening my mouth I calmly said trigger and waited for something to happen maybe someone would pour something on me or a lame prank like that but surprisingly he just waved me in .
well this will be a very Interesting night