Black and blue

lilly's pov

right now i feel like am floating i know am not in the hospital though because i hear no beeping and also because i can hear two idiots argueing right beside me so without further ado i crack open my eyes and i realised that i am still at blaze inc., i ignore nate and damien who are argueing by the door and look around the room the wall behind the seat of the ceos desk is made up of glass giving a million dollar view and to the left is a bar and to the right is the most awesome aquerium ever, i didnt realize that i had stood up untill i reached out to touch the glass the guys were still argueing so i know am not going anywhere so i decide to continue my exploration of the huge office i know mine is right out side so i dont bother looking for it instead i take a step towards the comfy looking couch and suddenly i lose my balance but before i could meet the ground i am rapped in a strong embrace i look up and find my self staring into the bluest eyes i have ever seen looking down at me and i smile at nate instantly making him smile back at me and he carried me towards the couch like i weighted nothing but not breaking eye contact but as usual the moment is ruined by a very very angry damien who ripped me straight out of nates arms and crushed me to his chest all the while snarling "mine" but all this motion just made the room tilt uncontrollably around me so i moaned tiredly, nate being his sweet self just said to damien "put her on the chair she feels dizzy" i give him a greatful smile in return but damien just grunts in response but carefully drops me on a chair. i make my self comfortable but i realise that the world outside the pretty glass window is completely dark i sit up hurridly and start making my way towards the door when a steely hand grabs me i turn around and see nate holding me with a strange look in his eyes he just looked weird and he said in a soft voice"dont go" i wouldnt have heard him if i wasnt listening carefully i wouldnt have heard him at all than he cleared his throat and said "i mean i will take you home" i was about to reply but damien beat me to it with a resounding no i look behind nate to damien and say in a venom laced but calm voice "i will never willingly get in a confined space with you and be sides your just my boss you dont own me" he looked hurt for a second but he quickly covered it up and smirked at me and said"you obviously didnt read your contract because you belong to me, body and soul"

i know that at this point my face is completely drained of all colour and i shakily whisper "what do you mean" he just smriked and said "it means that i will be able to touch you anywhere and its all perfectly legal" the room is spining again so i turn away from the source of my night mares and look pleadingly in nates direction and say"take me home or just anywhere that is not where"

i take a shaky breath and look into my mates deep blue eyes and try to show him exactly how much i hate him i see him flinch under my unwavering gaze so instead i turn around and look at nate with pleading and tired eyes he nods and leads me to the elevator this time damien doesnt say a thing as we enter and when we were finally out of him sight i bury my head in nates huge chest and just stayed there for a while trying to calm my self, i didnt even realise when we were in the car

i drifted in and out of the present i just let my mind go blank, i am jolted out of my reverie when nate cleared his throat noisily i look expectantly at him and he pauses breifly then he said in a voice full of determination "lilly i like you, i know you may not return the feeling but i cannot stand to see you like this so i have a plan one that will get you revenge and in the end you'll have damien wrapped around your finger" he holds his breath waiting for my answer so i just say "whats the plan?" he visibly relaxes then says with an easy smile "you just have to pretend to be my girl" i am abit confused as to how this is suppose to get me revenge but then i realise what his plan is and with a creepy smile that would put the joker to shame i say "ohh baby, am in"