nail polish and battle gear

Lilys pov
I make my way in to the house not really sure what to expect but I can tell you it definitely isn't this . the party is in full swing but then again am an hour late, I look around Tring to find the celebrant but I don't see him so my day instantly became a whole lot better I decided to join the party I made my way to the bar and ordered a shot just to lose up I drink but not a lot don't let the nerdy exterior fool you just as I was about to drink it someone snatched it right out of my hand I turn around to see none other than the twins finally happy not to be in this crummy place alone I smile at them befor rescuing my drink one of the twins cause I really can't tell who asked me to dance I stand up and adjust my skirt this might actually be fun.
Five shots and three dances later I'm sitting on a very conveniently placed couch waiting for the twins to come back so that we could play the drinking game that Jesse suggested just then some guy came up to the stage and said "ladies gentlemen and vampires now for the crowning event of this party a video that the celebrant him self made" I just scoff and roll my eyes it's probably a video of him.
Boy was I wrong it wasn't a video of him it was one of me more specifically a video of all the pranks he has played on me since senior year every second that it played all I could see was some pathetic nerd on the screen it made me hate him but even more than that I hated my self then the clock struck twelve and I found my self looking into the eyes of the man I hate more than the devil if looks could kill he would be sleeping with the dinosaurs. breaking the stare I stood up on shaky legs to look for the twins but the I quickly changed my mind and went in search of a way out but then I changed my mind again
I don't have a car and my house is on the other part of town I am not going to risk death or serious bodily injuries just cause am angry, feeling frustrated I head back to the bar and order some more shots I don't want to look at the devil who is conveniently beside me I order shot after shot and he does the same but as he was just getting tipsy I was full out drunk but I didn't care I was about to order another shot but he stopped the bar tender from serving me and said "wait a minute and let me catch up" then he took the whole tequila bottle and drank it all with a goofy grin then turned to me and said "I think I've caught up now" I just rolled my eyes and stumbled towards the dance floor the I started grinding somebody then I felt that person being replaced with some one else u dont turn to find our who , I might as well enjoy the party cause come wensday everybody in school will know about the video but today is officially my birthday I might as well enjoy the rest of it . That is the last thing I remember thinking be for every thing went dark.

No she didn't pass out she just won't remember what will happen next I hope you enjoy the story cause it's just starting to get interesting .