the green eyed monster

SORRY GUYS I JUST DISCOVERED HOW SHORT MY STORIES ARE DON'T WORRY FROM NOW ON ONLY A HUNDRED WORDS AND ABOVE

Lilly_'s pov

i frantically search my brain for any thing that could help me out of this shitty situation and i came up with.......
nothing he thought of everything and going by the shit eating grin on his face i know that he wont just let this slide so i rack my brain even more only to be interrupted by him clearing his throat and saying "well hurry up we don't have all day"

suddenly an idea came to me instead of stripping for him i recon i could trade something to get out of the punishment which is exactly what i told him and with a slightly raised eyebrow he gestured for me to continue so i told him what is probably the most ill conceived plan i have ever had "ill kiss you, with tongue  and all the works instead" as soon as those words escaped my mouth his smile got so wide that i knew for sure that i had made the wrong decision and as soon as that smile was replaced with a dark and predatory expression i knew for sure that i had made my situation worse

with that same evil grin he stalked his way round his huge desk also known as the only obstacle between us
Making me gulp nervously he just snaked his hands round my hips and drew  me closer to him self before claiming my lips the way he was kissing me you would think it would be the last time he would ever kiss me, i mean although it is the only time  this will ever happen obviously surprisingly he was the one to break the kiss only to pull me closer if that is even possible and buried his head and in the crook of my neck holding onto me like I would disappear if he let me go which is the position Nate met us in which in turn made me jump out of  his embrace sorry i mean i attempted to jump out of his embrace he just ignored me and stared right at Nate mind linking him am sure it honestly annoys me when wolfs do that anyway back to the present whatever Nate was saying obviously didn't sit well with Damien because his growl which started as a cute little rumble in his chest steadily increased in volume until i literally had to cover my ears, i must have made some kind of noise because Damiens arms loosened around me and he kissed the top of my head all the while maintaining eye contact with Nate. now i wont lie this really felt good like sleeping-in on a workday kinda good i honestly didn't mind though.

i relaxed in his arms and they both noticed Damien just looked shocked while Nate looked annoyed no not annoyed he looked furious their reactions were so simultaneous that it would be comical if it scare the fuck out of me surprisingly tho it wasn't Damien that scared me it was Nate, Damien just gave me the most gorgeous smile ever but Nate growled very loudly and screamed ''you dirty slut your falling for him aren't, you are such an idiot after every thing he did to you don't you remember the pranks ,the humiliation you didnt even graduate there because of him if it wasn't for me you would be dead five time over fucking in the ground'' he looked at me with such rage that i actually stepped back into Damien which trust me is like one of those things that you think about doing and just shiver which just got Nate even angrier he gave this scary dry laugh and said ''your looking for protection now huh from him do you remember what he has done what he can do he is a fucking pig, dont you remember the injuries well i do i remember every single one of them because when you couldn't go to the hospital i would be the one to put you back together if you dot remember let me help you do you remember when you were nine it was both your birthdays and he decided to use you as his test dummy he sliced you up so bad and i had to stitch you back up can you imagine a nine year old performing surgery i had to give  you vampire blood why do you think the twins liked you so fast do you even know how much that cost i had to steal from the pack to save you ,you ungrateful bitch oh wait heres a good one do you remember dodge spiked balls seventeen lacerations  and i drove you to the hospital oh wait  his thirteenth birthday party you were strung up by your hands half naked and whipped in front of the whole school i applied all the creams and stayed through the night mares,ME THAT WAS ALL ME. yet here you are just like the rest of them falling like all that didn't matter and you forget about me''

by the time he was done my mind was reeling i could remember every thing every hit every thing that would have scared but for the vamp blood Nate gave me i started feeling cold and terrified i got a few feet away from damien before i cleared my throat and started to talk i honestly dont know how i even formed the words because my mind was generally blank ''i am applying for an indefinite suspension i read the contract i can do that, oh and nate...congratulations you opened the gate am sure my nightmares will be back your right though i had locked away those memories so that i would be a little sane dont worry your not on nightmare duty this time ''i then looked up at both of them who were staring at the carpet in remorse took a deep breath and said ''i hate you all'' then i walked out like a boss'' when i got to the elevator i called my dad to come and get me as soon as we got home i went to my room and just laid on the bed waiting for night fall and the night mares no memories it would bring

WOW 1068 WORDS AM ON FIRE