Fighting temptation

LILLY'S POV

As much as I would like to say I burst out my kung fu moves that would be a lie,damien saved my pretty face from injury although he had been silent for most of the 'fight' when she tried to pounce on me he immediately caught her and called security although I am inwardly great full I just act like am not bothered. Coughing softly and straightening non existent wrinkles on my skirt in a bid to dispel the awkward tension he suddenly becomes very angry,he doesn't even look at me as he shoves a mountain of files in my hands I hurry to my table to start on my work. most people would complain but unlike most people I dont have a death wish.

7 files and three coffees later my brain feels numb I look at the clock above my desk and realize that it is seven in the evening I pack my bags and make my way out of the building. As soon as I step out I immediately regret losing track of the time I just wish I could just be home with anjelo am walking down the lonely street towards the bus stop when a car stops right in front of me and not surprisingly the devil jumps out.

He takes my bag and gently ushers me into the car,not one to look a gift horse in the mouth I accept the ride and just looked straight ahead he doesn't try to make small talk surprisingly and in no time we are in front of my house I get out and thank him for the ride just as he is about to leave I stop him he looks at me with this longing look which sorta freaked me out but as soon as I ask for his number he looked so happy and quickly gave me his number.

I almost feel bad about what am about to do but then I think about all he has put me through and the guilt disappears. I quickly dialed the number and he answered on the first ring and softly said "princess?" I softly answer "yes,umm I have something to tell you" he sounds cautious as he says "what is it princess" taking a deep breath I say "damien...I....I lilly andreas reject...." but before I could complete my sentence he hung up I just sigh I have to find a way  to reject him because I cant spend the rest of my life with him I look at Angelo in pure jealousy I wish I could just have an uncomplicated life gathering Angelo in my arms and I take us both to bed an within minutes we are asleep.

Am floating on cloud nine when I finally realized that it is a pounding on my door that is waking me up its probably dad, he probably lost his key again he does that a lot I dont bother looking for my robe I never really use that thing any way.

I open the door in a groggy half asleep state I just throw the door and head back to bed but a loud growl has me frozen afraid to turn around but that option is taken out of my hands. he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him he looked angry no not angry furious he looked like he was holding onto his control by a very very thin thread. 

a feeling of dread washed over me as my worst nightmare was coming to pass before my very eyes me alone with a very angry damien. i was frozen in terror and to make matters worse  he wasnt saying anything just staring quietly while his eyes switched between blue and black [am not sure if i all ready said his eye color but lets just say blue] then as if something snapped in him he pulled me close to his body looked me in the eyes and smashed his lips to mine.

i wish i could say i was wonderful and perfect but the truth is that am just disgusted i truly want nothing but a professional working relationship from him, as gently as i could i pushed him away from me am honestly surprised that he actually moved away from me as he pulled back i could see that he was thinking really hard about something i cautiously step out of his arms he rus his hand through his already messy hair then his eyes snap to me causing me to flinch and step back in fear.

he turns to walk out the door only pausing to tell me that i should be at work by six in the morning. i lock the door after him gulping nervously and hoping no praying that tomorrow never comes, i get in my bed and just toss and turn wondering how i managed to screw up my life like this i wonder why i cant just have a normal life , i wonder why i cant just find a normal non deranged person to love.

By the time its five am already dressed and on my way to work. by the time am in the office nobody but thee janitor is in the whole complex i kick start my computer and start on the work i have for today filing and scheduling as well as doing carly's work since she got fire ugg he has two secretaries for a very good reason.

i file, type and schedule until eight      in the morning when my boss and personal nightmare burst through the door fuming, i look at him slightly surprised but as soon as he saw me his eyes lit up and the anger vanished he sits on the chair in front of me and smiled and for a moment i was stunned have never seen him smile at least not in a good way. am not sure what up but he got up and gestured for me to follow him, we entered his office together and he bolted the door behind me making my nerves grow tremendously, he offered me a seat which i gladly took he just took the opposite chair and just stared for a while my nerves steadily getting shot to hell. a knock sounded from the other side of the door and he eagerly opened it then a bunch of people rushed i and set up a table i the middle of the room while some other people closed the blinds as you would imagine i was at least a little confused as to why a romantic breakfast for two was set out i just decided to go with he flow .half way into our breakfast all through which he had been looking at me through the corner of his eyes he dropped his cutlery and looked at me he cleared his throat uneasily and said ''i know ive been a very irritating asshole but could you just give me one chance to make this alright?'' shyly looking at him i said ''am not sure of what you are saying '' he looked me dead in the eyes and said '' i want to be your boyfriend '' am about to reply but he cuts me off and says '' just give me this chance if i mess up you can reject me '' mulling it over i realize ive got nothing to lose so i say ''yes'' but i have a sinking feeling ive just made a terrible mistake