Vault

lilly's pov

i woke up with a scream for the fifth night in a row, sweating because of the horrible nightmares I had recently been having the worst and saddest part of the whole situation is that the nightmares weren't just nightmares they are memories, I cry softly as I make my way downstairs to get some hot chocolate I hear a sound like something falling and like all those stupid chicks in horror movies I cautiously go and check it out although I know its not my dad because he went to get some sleeping pills for me although I hate that he would do that cause I learnt from the second night that sleeping pills just make the dreams inescapable which sucks big time,thinking better of decision to investigate without any weapons i slowly started to back track my way to the phone when i heard another crash which really convinced me to get the hell outta there as fast as i can but then a cute little  puppy bounced out of the dark it gave a cute little bark that just melted my heart.

                   As i picked up the cute little puppy  it was so adorable i think my heart melted , it is obviously a stray but its eyes looked through my very soul . turning around i quietly walked into my bathroom and gave him a bath it was so odd he just kept yapping happily i think ill name him angelo  cause i think that name is so cute i dry him off and he has the fluffiest coat ever 

1 week later 

i have to say angelo is just what the doctor ordered i feel much better , infarct am actually getting dressed for work right now am wearing this really cute floral top with a black inner but i left the top half way unbuttoned  with a black pencil skirt and light make up, its six in the morning so i am just going to make he devils coffee from home.

i kiss my dad good bye and rush out of the house ill be so professional no more trying to make him jealous, ill be so fucking professional he will get bored quickly and fire me. I smile evilly and get into the new car dad bought for me and in less than five minutes am at work, i honestly dont know why i didn't get a car in the first place it was just dumb i quickly make my way to his i mean our office and was pleased to see that he wasn't there yet, am not really worried about the coffee getting cold cause i put it in a flask  just then the door burst open and Carly his real sectary came  in to drop a file but when she saw me it seamed like she suddenly got possessed by some kind of demon she just marched to me and before i could even get one word out she gave me a dirty slap i was just stunned she glared at me and said ''bitch why cant you just jump off a bridge he is mine get that in to your stupid head'' by this point in time i am already pissed so before i knew what was going on my hand had already flown through the air and landed snugly against her face which caused her to scream no not scream screech then i fixed my dirtiest glare on her and said through clenched teeth ''if he really belonged to  you then you wouldn't have to slap me and besides you can have him i honestly couldn't careless'' she then just turned with a huff and stalked away  needing a moment to collect myself i just turned around and leaned over the devils desk and breathed slowly then i heard the door open again and i could only pray for strength not to kill that bitch so i turned just to see a shocked Damien he was just awkwardly standing there and staring like he couldn't believe i was there in-front of him coughing awkwardly  i just said ''Mr rider ive gotten your coffee.....'' but before i could continue i was crushed in a hug from the devil himself honestly i didn't feel any tingly feelings or any of that bull i just feel awkward so i just said '' MR rider you are really ..... '' the ass didn't even let me finish he just crushed his lips to mine usually i would melt into him but i honestly just felt odd when he finally caught on to the fact that i wasn't responding he reluctantly let go and said ''Lilly babe , you came back''i just cleared my throat and said yes sir i came back to work am sorry i left for so long o was dealing with some personal issues '' but he wasn't letting me off so easily his face just darken and i nervously took a step back to which  he just took one forward and barked out''what fucked up game do you think your playing '' by this time i was shaking quite badly and hyperventilating his feature soften a bit but then he suddenly raised his hand and i fainted the last thing i heard before the world went dark was the snarky voice in my head screaming retreat!!!!!!!!!!! 

When i finally came to i heard the devil and Nate talking or rather yelling Nate was like what did you do but the devil surprisingly sounded sheepish and answered truthfully nate then came down and said ''am sorry for bringing all that shit back i was just so jealous'' great now they are bonding over my unconscious body i open my eyes and Nate looked my way only to look away in shame the devil was just staring at me with longing just when some girl burst into the room squealing dammmmmyy and jumped on the devil who looked like he was about to puck and said'' lilly darling its not what you think baby'' when the girl decided to speak up and said'' who is she babe?'' before taking matters into her own hands and she decided to stick her hand in my face and say am kiki jernson dammys girl friend acting nonchalant i took her hand and simply said am lilly his assistant then like she remembered something she said i  know you we went to school together your that loser dammy used to bully i just calmly arched an eyebrow and said '' i remember you too your that slut damien used to bang guess you still are '' and thats all it took for her facade to break and for her to lunch her self at me....

HEY GUYS 1134 WORDS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLY  XOXOXO 

                                                                                                                               -GREY