The dragon warrior

"Let the tournament begin!"

The pig strikes the gong as the crowd cheers. Outside the arena, Po finally reaches the top of the stairs; out of breath, but pleased with himself.

His joy is cut short when he sees the entrance doors beginning to close.

"Oh, no!" He sprints for the doors, "No no no, wait... I'm coming! Yes!" The doors slam shut as he slams into them.

"Owww..." Po collapses. The tournament music starts up. Po quickly gets back up and bangs in the door.

"Hey, open the door!" Pigs rapping on drums drown out Po's banging.

"Let me in!"

Shifu Inside the arena, "Citizens of the Valley of Peace!"

Po runs up to a small circular window, jumps and grabs it, and struggles to pull himself up and see inside.

"It is my great honor to present to you... Tigress! Viper! Crane! Monkey! Mantis! The Furious Five!"

Po laughs in delight as his idols leap onto the scene in a stunning display of kung fu prowess.

"And now, returning home in a long time please welcome: MASTER FOXINGTON"

Diane came in, wearing her crimson paw costume while showing a stunning display of kung fu prowess.

Master Crane flaps his wings and sends a powerful gust of wind into the arena.

"Oh, it's the Furious 6—" He is cut short when the wind blows the window closed, knocking Po back onto the ground.

"Warriors prepare!"

"Oh, ah! Peeky-hole!" Po spots a crack in the entrance doors and peeks through.

"Ready for battle!"

Po sees Master Crane getting into position, facing a deadly looking machine.

"Yeah! Woo! The Thousand Tongues of Fire!" He laughs in anticipation.

"Whoa, look at that!" Steps in front of and blocks Po's view.

"Hey, get out of the way!"

Po hears a firing sound, looks up, and sees Crane being surrounded by fireworks.

He keeps backing up so he can see the spectacle, but backs up too much and tumbles down the stairs again.

By the time he gets back up, Crane has defeated the fireworks and disappeared from view.

Po collapses on the ground in disappointment, but then gets back up with determination.

While the crowd enjoys the tournament inside the arena, Po makes various attempts to gain access; first, he punches the doors, which causes him pain.

Second, he attempts to pole-vault over the wall, but his weight bends the pole and he gets flung into the wall, cracking it.

Third, he bends a tree to the ground and ties it with the plan to catapult himself into the arena. However, his weight keeps the tree bent when he cuts the rope.

When he gets off, the tree springs up, whacking his nose, then springs back once to strike him on the head.

In the next shot, Po is sitting at the top of the stairs, his back to the arena, apparently having given up.

"And finally... Master foxington!"

Hearing this, Po once again gets up and starts looking for another plan. He sets out pulling back another, larger tree.