Po vs Tai Lung

That night, the six arrive at the base of the stairs, where the villagers are already scrambling to get out of the valley.

"We've got to get them out safely"

"Guys if it's really over I just wanna say it was an honor working and fighting with you guys" Diane says.

"So long Diane" tigress hugs her

"It was nice seeing you again" crane added.

"And it's nice of us to finally meet your daughter" viper added.

"So long kid" monkey waves at her then he picks up a small child.

"Come, little one. Let's find your mama" he Leaps away.

"Viper, gather the southern farmers. Mantis, the north. Crane, light the way"

Tigress passes Crane a lantern; they split up and begin helping the villagers evacuate, Diane rush with princess.

"Come on princess we got to go"

"Why do we have to leave so early"

"Because without the dragon warrior there is no one to defeat tai lung"

"But what about po, can't he stop him"

"He doesn't know how"

But the answer is on the scroll"

"What did you say?" Diane stops.

Po is left by himself. He slowly makes his way through the bustling town. Two pigs trying to carry a stone dragon spot him as he passes.

"Look, it's the Dragon Warrior"

Po glances at the pigs as he approaches the Noodle Shop. Inside, Mr Ping is preparing to leave.

"Hey, Dad"

"Po!"

Seeing Po, Po's father hurries over and wraps his arms around his son.

Po bends down to reciprocate the hug, as Po's dad pulls away, having fastened an apron around Po's waist.

"Good to have you back, son!" Mr Ping goes back to packing things up.

"Good to be back"

"Let's go, Po"

Mr Ping struggles to pull the cart full of belongings. Po takes the burden for him, and they both leave the shop, possibly forever. Po glances back at the palace.

"So for our next shop, it's time to face it... the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables, no longer slices"

Mr Ping starts to walk off, unaware that Po is slowing down.

"Also, I was thinking, maybe this time we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in. Hmm? You like that?"

He turns and notices that Po has stopped following. He walks back to his son sympathetically.

"Er, Po... I'm sorry things didn't work out. It just... wasn't meant to be" Po slumps against the cart.

"Po, forget everything else. Your destiny still awaits. We are noodle folk... broth runs deep through our veins!"

"I don't know, Dad. Honestly, sometimes I can't believe I'm actually your son" Mr Ping is taken aback.

"Po, I think it's time I told you something I should have told you a long time ago..."

"Okay..." Mr Ping pauses dramatically...

"The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup!"
Po feigns excitement.