The dragon scroll

Meanwhile, the six race toward the Thread of Hope, a rope bridge stretched between mountain peaks above a huge abyss shrouded in mist.

Tai Lung is racing across the long bridge. Both sides stop at opposite ends of the last section of bridge, and eye each other.

Tai Lung ROARS and races across the bridge towards the Five.

"Cut it!" Diane shouts.

The others slash at the ropes securing the bridge to the mountain.

Tai Lung is almost upon them when Tigress cuts the final rope.

But Tai Lung is too close—Tigress must launch herself into him, kicking him back.

The two felines end up in the middle of the bridge just as it starts to tumble into the canyon below.

The Five grab support ropes and hold on for dear life. While Tigress maintains a combative pose, Tai Lung casually leans on one of the ropes.

"Where's the Dragon Warrior?"

"How do you know you're not looking at her?" Diane asked. Tai Lung laughs.

"You think I'm a fool? I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!"

Tigress growls, her bluff foiled. Her comrades exchange quick, worried looks. Tai Lung walks along the rope without effort.

"I heard how he fell out of the sky on a ball of fire... that he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen" The six exchange quick, confused looks.]

"Po?!"

"So that is his name... Po. Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!"

Tigress charges at him. The battle begins. Tigress and Tai Lung exchange blows as they hang from the bridge.

Tigress puts up a very good fight, but soon Tai Lung begins getting the upper hand.

We've got this"

"Come on crane Help her!" Crane Viper and Diane hand over their ropes.

Tai Lung kicks Tigress, sending her slamming through dozens of board before stopping.

While she is stunned, Tai Lung grabs the robes and twists them.

The ropes close on Tigress's throat and she chokes. At that moment, Viper lunges at Tai Lung, which causes him to let go of the ropes.

Tigress is freed, but plummets down into the gorge... but Crane manages to catch her.

Diane came running and kicks him in the face and jumps back.

"Greetings Diane I heard you became a villain then retired and became a governor and you have a daughter...I'm surprised Diane I thought you would be the dragon warrior after all you were always the favorite student, but it is a shame you went good, we would've worked together"

"Like I would caught dead working with you"

"We'll see about that, but I'll be sure I make your daughter a brilliant kung fu students...in my image"

Then Diane attacked him, "I'll be sure you won't go anyway near her"

Then Viper wraps herself around Tai Lung's neck and wrist and punches him repeatedly with his own fist. Tai Lung manages to get a paw around Viper's 'throat'.

"Monkey!"

"Go!"

Monkey hands over his rope and joins the battle, leaving Mantis to hold up the bridge and its occupants all by himself.