Arriving in Gongmen City

A montage begins. Po cheers excitedly as he and the Five travel over the mountain range... seconds later he's staggering exhaustively after his friends.

Meanwhile, in the Gongmen Fireworks Factory, Shen oversees the wolves dump hundreds of metal objects into a huge vat.

As the kung fu warriors travel in the snowy mountains, Po trips and rolls down the mountain, becoming engulfed in a huge snowball. In the factory, Shen examines a barrel of gunpowder and scoops up a handful.

He tosses it into the flames of a torch a nearby soldier is carrying. Sparks erupt from the torch, startling the wolf. Meanwhile, Po struggles to climb what appears to be a vertical cliff-side, and eventually slumps, tired.

Tigress then appears walking by him: the surface is in fact horizontal. In the next scene, Po and the Five march across a barren desert, as Po expertly swings a bamboo staff around. In a high area of the factory, Shen practiced solo with his lance.

Po and Shen briefly appear in a yin yang symbol replacing the two circles. Shen is then seen overlooking the city from the top of the tower as the montage ends.

Late at night, a sampan boat sails down a wide river. Inside, Po and the Five are sleeping. Po becomes restless as he enters a dream...

"Momma...?"

In his 2D animated dream, Po finds himself in a forest filled with white trees. He turns and spots two panda-shaped figures walking away from him in a white light.

"Mom? Dad? Is that you?" He begins running after them excitedly.

"Mom! Dad!"

Po's parents stop and turn to him. Po's mother is holding a white bundle.

"Oh he-hey! Son, you're back!" The father's tone confuses Po.

"Huh?"

"Honey, what are you doing here?"

"But I thought..."

"We replaced you, dear, with this lovely radish!"

She unwraps the bundle slightly to reveal a large red radish.

"Radish?"

"It's quiet, polite, and frankly, does better kung fu"

["The radish suddenly leaps up in the air, making high-pitched kung fu noises.

"Oh no, no, no..."

The radish rushes at Po and gives him a thorough kung fu beating. As Po is on the ground, the radish lunges.

Before it hits, it suddenly forms into a glowing red eye and...

Po wakes with a start. Troubled, he quietly gets up and exits the cabin, not noticing Tigress's eyes opening as he leaves. On the deck, Po mumbles furiously to himself.

"Radish, radish, radish, radish, radish... YAH!"

In frustration, Po punches the mast. Plip! A water drop falls on Po's head.

Looking up, Po sees that water is dripping from the mast above.

He begins making tai chi movements similar to Shifu's...

"Inner... peace..."

Plip! Another drop hits Po's head. He scowls and tries again.

"Pea-"

Plip! Po keeps trying, getting more infuriated as the waterdrops continue to interrupt him. Plip! Plip! Plip! Plip...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!"