Training

Shifu leads Po into the Training Hall, where the panda is struck speechless as he sees the Furious Five combating the various deadly stages of the course.

Crane is deflecting arrows while balancing on half of a jade-colored turtle shell.

Then Tigress leaps onto the shell and briefly spars with him.

Meanwhile, Mantis weaves his way through an army of wooden crocodile warriors.

Viper evades fire spurts on the Field of Fiery Death. Monkey swings across the seven-talon rings. Tigress dodges the swinging spiked clubs on spinning serpent logs, then smashes one with her bare fists. A piece of the club strikes Po on the head.

"Let's begin"

"Wait wait wait! What?" He stares at the fearsome course in front of him.

"Now?"

"Yes, now. Unless you think that the great Oogway was wrong, and you are not the Dragon Warrior?..."

"Oh, okay. Well... I don't know if I can do all of those moves..."

"Well, if we don't try, we'll never know, will we?" He begins walking along the side of the course. Po follows.

"Uh, yeah. It's just— maybe we can find something more suited to my level..."

"And what level is that?"

"Well, ya know... I'm not a master, but uh, let's just start at zero. Level Zero"

"There is no such thing as Level Zero"

Then they see Diane jumping deflecting arrows while balancing on half of a jade-colored turtle shell, weaves her way through an army of wooden crocodile warriors
evades fire spurts on the Field of Fiery Death, swings across the seven-talon rings. And lastly dodges the swinging spiked clubs on spinning serpent logs, then smashes one with foot.

"Behold on my star pupils and most favorite students Diane foxington, she deceased to amaze me, she is the best student I ever had.

"Oh I see Hey! Maybe I can start with that!"

Po points and runs over to a friendly-looking bandit dummy.

"That? We use that for training children. And for propping the door open when it's hot. But if you insist..." At that moment, the six gather around Po with Diane bringing princess

"Whoa. The Furious six. You're so much bigger than your action figures — except for you, Mantis. You're about the same"

Mantis's antennae twitches as he glares. Po looks uncomfortable.

"Go ahead, panda. Show us what you can do" Po hesitates, seeing the Five watching him.

"Um, are they going to watch. Or should I just wait until they get back to work or something?..."

Then they looked down to see princess walking up to the dummy.

"Oh hey little girl sorry but I think it might be too heavy for you" po say

Then with one punch princess has it hitting the wall surprising everyone, po was shocked while the others clapped.

"Cute and strong very impressive Diane" shifu says.

"Thank you master shifu"

"Alright kid now let a professional show you how's it done" po picks her and pulls her out of there.

"Alright... Alright" Hesitantly, he very light hits the dummy with his fist. It rocks back into place.

"Why don't you try again? A little harder"