Po's real father

The scene cuts to Po playing with his action figures while taking a bath.

"I am ready... to teach you a lesson! Teach me? Oh no, he's the Dragon Teacher! Yeah, he's so handsome. Thank you for the compliment. Ah, no! Please don't teach me to death!" smashes mini Po and mini Tai Lung together repeatedly.

Mr. Ping then appears, "Po?"

PO hides action figures, "Oh, hey, Dad, what's up? I was just, uh, stopping by for a little soak"

Mr. Ping looks at Po in a concerned look. Po pops a bubble.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Nothing? I come home to find you taking a bath with your dolls"

"Action figures"

"And instead of adding bath-salt to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns"

"Szechuan what?" A container with a label of a red pepper is zoomed in.

"My tenders.Okay, yes, something's wrong"

"There, there, son, you tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm" He begins scrubbing Po's fur with a brush.

"Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior, and now I have to be a teacher? I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the Dragon Warrior, then who am I?"

"A teacher? Teaching kung fu? That's a promotion! Take the job, son, and someday, when you're in charge of the whole Jade Palace, I can sell noodles in the lobby! Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out. Get out. Go, go, go! Franchise expansion awaits us"

"But what about the Dragon Warrior look-alike contest?"

"Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that"

The scene cuts to a pig in makeup and clothes of black and white in Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

"Skadoosh" The scene cuts back to Po and Mr. Ping.

"And the Dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest? I have to defend my title"

"No one's gonna beat your dumpling eating record"

"Someone's about to beat your dumpling eating record!"

Po and Mr. Ping look at each other. The scene cuts to the eating space of Mr. Ping's noodle shop.

A crowd of villagers are seen cheering to an unknown person.

"Go! Go! Go!"

"Who's eating my dumplings?"

"And who's paying for them?"

The back of a large figure with a green vest is seen eating with a stack of emptied plates nearby.

"100! 101! 102!"

The figure launches another plate into the stack by slamming his fist on the table.

He stands up and turns around to the crowd, revealing a panda.

"103! Yeah! Is that a new record?"

"Who... are you?"

"I am Li Shan"

"What?"

"I'm Li Shan. I'm looking for my son"

The crowd and Mr. Ping gasps, thinking that Po and Li are related.

"You lost your son?"

"Yes, many years ago"

"I lost my father"