~Chapter 2~

We were driving in the car on our way to the party. Chie was giving Sasuke directions. I was texting and Sasuke was driving, but every once and a while he would look up at me from the mirror and smirk. I don't know why though, but I ignored it though. A few minutes went by and we finally made it to the party, and it was weird too cause after Chie told him were the place he new exactly how to get there. We walked out the car to see people I didn't know at all. "Hey Sasuke," a spikey haored blonde said walking over to him. "Hey Naruto,"Sasuke said. "You two know eachother?," I asked. the boy know as Naruto looked at me, "Yeah we're best friends, and speaking of Sasuke I thought you were babysitting," Naruto asked. "I still am," Sasuke said. "Oh you brought a little kid to my party," Naruto asked. "No," Sasuke said smirking at me. Naruto shrugged, "As long as he doesn't touch my beers I'm fine," Naruto said. "Naruto it's a girl and she is our age," Sasuke said smirking at me. "Then where is she?," Naruto asked confused. I sweatropped. "Naruto please tell me you're drunk I muttered," I said. He looked at me and Chie,"Anyway I don't care a long as she doesn't get raped. Anyway I am Naruto I don't think I've seen you two before," Naruto said. "Hi I'm Chie nice to meet you now time to party!," she said running off somewhere. I rolled my eyes, "Hi my name is Myia and I'm the girl Sasuke is babysitting," I said. Naruto's eyes widened and realizing he just said all that stuff before when I was in front of him. "Oh about ea- "Sasuke I'll be at the beer," I said walking off not giving Naruto a chance to speak. "Hey don't touch my beer!," I exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and walked off. I walked into the party and alot of people were starring at me. I noticed Chie talking to some people. I walked over to her. "Hey Chie," I said. She looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Myia I would like you two meet, Temari, Tenten, Hinata and Neji, and Shikamaru," she said pointing to the people. "Hi I'm Myia," I introduced. "Hey Chie do you know where Naruto's kitchen is," I asked. She nodded and pointed in the direction. I walked in to see Naruto gaurding the frigde like crazy. He saw me and hissed. He was drunk.I walked to the frigde and Naruto was gaurding it with his life. I smirked and said, "Hey Naruto, someone named Neji is chugging all your beer in the living room." Naruto's eyes widened and he went running off. I smirked and went through his fridge. All I saw was:
Beer
Beer
Beer
Beer
and who would have guessed.... more beer!

Even though I don't drink it.... much I was crashing a party so I might as well cause a problem. I was about to grab a beer when a hand grabbed mine. I looked to see who it was and it was duck butt hair. "I don't think your parents would like you drinking beer," he said. "They won't find out," I said taking the beer. "I won't take that chance," he said. "But I will," I said. "Not on my watch," he said. "Then close your eyes," I said taking the beer out of his hand. He snatched the beer back and smirked. He pinned me against the fridge. He whispered in my ear," It's not attractive for a girls to drink beer." I blushed slightly at how close he was. WAIT!!! why am I thinking these thought he is my babysitter. Isn't that rape or something. It can't be he's my age ,but wouldn't that be pathetic. I snapped out of my thought and pushed him back. "Perve," I muttered. But obviously he heard me cause he smirked. I rolled my eyes and went out to the dance floor to see Naruto accusing Neji of drinking his beer. I chuckled a bit. I noticed Sasuke drinking beer while sitting on the couch. I walked up to him. "Wait you can dink a beer ,but I can't!," I exclaimed to him. He looked up at me and smirked, "Of course," he said. "But what about what you said in kitchen. About how I shouldn't drink," I exclaimed annoyed. "Yes you shouldn't drink cause it's unattractive for girls to drink, but guys do it on a regular bases," he said taking another drink of his beer. I snatched the beer away from him. "If I can't drink you can't either," I said. "Hey you can't tell me what to do I'm the babysitter," he said. "Yes you are the babysitter but how would my dad feel if my babysitter was drinking when he is suppose to be watching me," I said. He poughted. But then he smirked. "Oh I'll be watching you alright," he said staring at my butt. " I blushed from embarrassment. "Perve!," I yelled. He chuckled, and smirked up at me. "Hey today is sunday right?," I asked. He nodded. "Crap school is tomorrow and I din't even do my summer reading!," I yelled everyone stopped and looked at me. They began panicking too. I rushed and grabbed Sasuke and Chie pulling them to the car. Chie was alittle tipsy (sp?) and Sasuke wasn't able to drive, but he wasn't drunk. But he was drunkish. I sighed and drove cause I didn't drink at all. I drove Chie home and now it was just me and Sasuke. "So Sasuke were do you live so I can drop you off," I asked. He looked at me and smirked. "I'm staying at your place of coarse since your mom and dad are gonna be in paris for at least a month," he said. "So am I sleeping in your room,"he said twirling my hair while smirking. He better be drunk. "No! You're not even sleeping in my house," I said. "We'll see," he said smirking. "I swear he'd better be drunk. We drove off to my house and I called my dad. But my mom picked up.

"Hello," mom said

"Mom please tell me Sasuke isn't sleeping here," I said.

"Well of coaurse he is," she said.

"But why!!,"I exclaimed.

"Cause I don't want my darling getting raped," she said.

I rolled my eyes. Then Sasuke snatched the phone from me. They began to converse and I had no clue what they were saying. Then Sasuke said, "Hold on say that again I'm a put you on speaker." He put it on speaker and my mom said," Oh darling Sasuke's going to be sleeping in the same room as you," mom said. My mouth dropped. I'm gonna kill mom. "Bye mom," I said hanging up my phone and snatching it away from Sasuke. I walked up to my room and Sasuke followed and I found it weird cause he wasn't drunkish anymore he was normal. Well himself again. He is also more flirt when he is drunk. I opened the door to my room to see a bag on my bed. "Sasuke is this your bag?," I asked. He smirked, "And what if it is?," he asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled the bag onto the floor. "Nice room," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes again. I walked over to my bookshelf and grabbed a book. I didn't care which I read them all, but I still didn't mind reading them. "I noticed Sasuke laying on my bed and watching TV. "Sasuke don't you have school tomorrow too," I asked. "yeah why?," he asked. "Cause I was wondering if you know the school well cause I don't at all," I said. He smirked," Are you asking me to show you around school tomorrow," he asked smirking. I nodded. "Maybe if you ask nicely," he said smirking. I blushed a red shade. "F-Forget I said anything!," I yelled. He chuckled," Fine I'll show you around, but on one condition," he said. "What?," I asked. He chuckled a bit. "Forget I said anything," he said. I looked at him confused. "What was it?!," I exclaimed. He smirked and places his arms to the wall so I was pinned.

I was blushing a shade of pink a very very very small shade. Sasuke was smirking. He leaned in and whispered in my ear," I said forget it." He pulled away from me and laid on my bed. I was a little shocked, but shook it off. I went to grab some clothes from my locker and went into my bathroom. I took a shower brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I walked out the bathroom to see Sasuke laying on the bed sleeping.
Great
I walked up to my bed and laid down. In this big ass house he has to sleep in my room. Bull.
I turned off the TV and rest of the lights and fell asleep.