~Chapter 7~

My brother, his friends and, I walked off the stage towards my friends. "Whoa Myia I didn't know you could sing?" Tenten said. "Yeah me and my brother used to sing together when we were younger," I said. "Cool!! Well now that that's over its time to show you what we bought," Chie said pulling me towards the stuff they bought. Chie bought 12 jeans, 5 t-shirts and 3 accessories sets. I sweat dropped. "Chie are you sure this stuff cost $80?" I asked.
"$80? I thought you said $800?" Chie said. My brother was drinking water at the time. *BIG SPIT TAKE!!* "WHAT!!!" my brother yelled. I can't pay that off," brother said.

"AND THE WINNER FOR THE ANNUAL TALENT SHOW IS A TIE!! MYIA SYRO AND THE 3RDTEEN3 (Name of brothers band)" The announcer called. My brother was annoyed at chie but happy he still won. The band and I walked up there. "Okay since it was a tie we split the reward in half. So you each get $25000," The announcer said. About everybody's mouth dropped. We took the money and thanked the announcer and surprisingly it could fit in our wallet and pockets. (it was cash not a check) We went back to our friends. Who were still shocked. "Okay how about we spend some of this?" I asked my brother. He agreed. "Woohoo shopping!" Chie cheered. The both of us glared at her evilly like
Chie got scared and hid behind Sasuke and Naruto.
"Chie you aren't going shopping anymore for a month until you can pay my brother the $720
that you over spent" I said.
"what it's not my fault I didn't hear you," chie said sadly.
my brothers glare hardened and she flinched. "brother stop starring at her like that your gonna
make her turn to stone1," I said bluntly. "Fine...." she muttered. "but..... you can still come with us to help us pick stuff out," I explained.
She gleamed in happiness. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!!!" Chie gleamed.
I rolled my eyes and we all went off shopping.

FF------------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We had just finished shopping, and my brother is dropping everyone home. Chie, Temari, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru and Tenten.
Me, Hinata, and Neji were mocking Sasuke's voice and he was getting annoyed. "Okay Hinata, Neji were do you two live so I can drop you both off," my brother asked as he continued driving. He smirked slightly to himself. That made me a little confused. "We live 5 blocks away from here" Hinata said. That's when it hit me. After Hinata and Neji leave then it will be me and Sasuke. And my brother tends to beat the crap out of Sasuke. I should have seen this coming. He wouldn't just let this go. I should have known dammit. I sighed and quickly texted Hinata.

Hinata please spend the night at my house
cause my brother is about to fight Sasuke about what happened earlier
He heard our whole entire conversation about how Sasuke sleeps with me in his boxers
so please spend the night before my brother murders Sasuke pleaseeeeeeee....

Hinata read this and chuckled a little

I'm sure Sasuke will be fine and plus we have school tomorrow I can't

I read this and sighed. I texted back saying

Fine..... Ask Neji

Hinata looked at me blankly and texted

If your brother doesn't want you to be sleeping in the same room with one boy
what makes you think you can sleep in the same room with 2?

I sighed.

"Okay we're here," brother said.

"you'll be fine," she said out loud.
They both left and now it was just me, Sasuke, my brother and his two friends.

I was watching out the window Sasuke was on his ipod and my brothers two friends were sleeping. While I was watching out the window I was pretty sure we missed the turn to my house. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a confused Sasuke. "I thought your house was that way," Sasuke asked. "Yeah... I thought so too," I said. "Hey brother I think you missed the turn to my house," I said. Brother stay quiet. This wasn't good. I shook Tyree and Tyrone and woke them up. "Tyree you know what you told me earlier I think my brother is about beat the crap out of Sasuke please do something" I asked in a whispered tone. He shook his head I can't you may be a sister to me ,but he's my best friend and like a brother," he whispered back. I sighed then turned to Sasuke. He was looking out the window. I sighed causing him to look at me. Motioned for him to bring his ear close so I can whisper something. "Okay um... so don't get mad. I was kinda telling the girls how annoying it was how you slept in my room in your boxers. And at the time I didn't know but I kinda butt dialed my brother and he heard the entire conversation and now he wants to fight you that's why he missed the turn cause he plans on fighting you soon," I whispered. Sasuke looked at me and smirked. "Why are you smirking your about to fight my brother," I asked in a whisper. "I find it funny that you didn't tell them about the kiss," he said. "What kiss!," I exclaimed. "This kiss" he said before kissing me on the lips. Then the car stopped and we both fell forward, me on top of him. (Remeber kids always wear your seat belt)

"That's it you and me right now we're gonna fight!!!," yelled my brother before getting out the car. I got off of Sasuke. He smirked at me, "worth it." he said. I blushed and said, "you idiot!! now you made him even more mad!!!." Sasuke smirked," Don't worry so much. I won't get hurt and neither will your brother," he said before leaving the car. I was left there confused and after awhile I walked out the car to see my brother and Sasuke.
My brother was throwing punches like crazy and looked tired while Sasuke looked relaxed and only dodged. He had no scratches on him. Sasuke raised his hand slightly and hit my brother in the back of the neck causing him to fall asleep. I ran over to my brother, and looked up at Sasuke, "What did you do and how did you learn to fight like that?" I asked. "Well I made him sleep cause I don't want to get in trouble for fighting your brother, and if you have a friend like Neji you could take on an army," he said smirking. My bros friends picked him up, and put him in the back seat. I got in the front seat and Sasuke got in the passenger seat. He put his earphones back on. I drove my brother and his friends home and drove me and Sasuke back to the house. And exactly when I opened the door to my house I was tackled by someone. I opened my eyes... Chie?
The first thing she said was "He's got a twin who has a group of very sexy guys and one girl and I think we should join." The funny part was she said that in three seconds. I pushed her off of me. "Go home I'm tired, a lot happened and I want to sleep," I said. I walked into the living room and saw a bunch of guys and one girl in my living room. "CHIE!!!!!," I yelled she immediately came. "Oh yeah and I invited them over," she said. I glared at her then I realized that one did look a lot like Sasuke. Sasuke walked in the room, "Itachi what are you doing here," he asked. "I would like to know the same thing," the guy who looked like Sasuke said. "You two know each other," I asked. "Yes Sasuke is my little brother, and my name Itachi Uchiha nice to meet you," the guy who looked like Sasuke said. "Nice to meet you too, but um... not to be rude but... why are you all here?" I asked. "Chie over there said we were having a party," a long blonde haired guy said. I glared at Chie. "You did what now" I asked her angrily. She hid behind Sasuke, "C-come on Myia we haven't had a good party in forever," she said. "Why didn't you do it at your house? You know I'm on probation with my dad. If I even think about partying then I'm screwed," I said angrily. "Well I can't have it at my house my dad's back from germany," she said. I glared at her, "Look Chie I'm tired and I have school tomorrow. I swear if these guys aren't gone before I come back downstairs then your dead. You hear me Dead! "I said annoyed before walking up the stairs closing the door. I went to take a shower brush my teeth and changed into this:(picture)
I came downstairs to see everyone except Sasuke was gone. Sasuke seemed to be asleep on the couch. I smiled slightly. I put a blanket over him and went back upstairs laid down in my bed and slept.