~Chapter 13~

I walked up to the lunch room and saw my friends all sitting at the same table. I walked up to the table and sat near Chie, and Hinata. "Hinata, Tenten, and I were talking about what we were wearing for Naruto's party today. Sasuke, Kiba, and Naruto were talking about how the party was going to be so awesome, and others were talking about the party. That's when we heard this, "SASUKE!!!!," said a girlish fangirl squeal. Quickly enough that pink haired bitch from earlier was sitting on Sasuke. "Hi boyfriend," she said kissing him on the cheek. He has a girlfriend? What the hell was all that shit earlier with that no regrets. Have I been played. Sasuke is just a womanizer. Asshole. Sakura looked at me and said, " hey rumors are going around saying that you not only kissed my boyfriend but you are trying to steal my title as cheer Captain," she said. I felt so emotionless, "I'm not stealing your cheering job you weren't here so they wanted me to fill in for the time being, and as for Sasuke that kiss never happened. Me and him aren't even friends," I said getting up and leaving the table. I bet I made it very awkward once I left. Well I don't care. That son of a bitch thinks he can play me. He thought wrong and as for Sakura for all that bitch knows she better stay the fuck out of my way. I didn't know where I was going ,but I didn't care. I just wanted to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at home lying on my bed just doing nothing. That's when someone called on my phone.

"Hello?"
"Myia where are you. I didn't see you after school," Chie said over the phone.
"I'm at home I was tired."
"Well wake up because I'll be over there to pick you up for Naruto's party," Chie said as she hung up.

Crap I forgot about that. Might as well go. I got up and took a shower then changed into this:

 (like in the picture)  

I put on white shorts and a black tee over it.That's when I heard a honk from outside the house. I walked outside with my floaty  and I got into Chie's car. 

We arrived and the house .It was huge. Bigger than mine! We got out the car and knocked on the door. No one answered. "Watch this," Chie said. "POLICE!," she said kicking the door open. "people began panicking and hiding there beer. When they saw it was Chie they continued to party. "OKAY EVERYONE WE TAKING THE PARTY TO THE POOL!!!," Naruto said on the microphone. Everyone rushed to the pool. I took off my over clothes so that I was only wearing my bathing suit. Me and Chie ran to the back with everyone else. The pool was HUGE!! It spelled out the word Uchiha in big letters.(Yes Naruto is throwing a party at Sasuke's house). Me and Chie jumped into the pool's letter "a". It was fun. That's when I saw the bitch squad. Sakura and Karin. 

I walked up to Hinata and said," oh look at you trying to impress Naruto."
She blushed a pink shade, "W-well Tenten is trying to impress Neji," Hinata said. "Oh really?" I said looking at her.
"Well at least I'm not trying to impress lazy boy Shika like Temari," Tenten said. "I am not!," Temari said blushing. "Your face shows the truth," I said. "Whatever," she said. I smirked "Who wants to come with me to get drinks that," I said. "Not me I need to find someone," Temari said walking off. "Sorry can't gotta find Chie to party," Tenten said. "I guess I'll g-"Hinata! Come hangover here," Naruto said interrupting us. "Hinata looked at me for permission. "Go on party. Have fun," I said. "Thank you," she said running over to Naruto. I walked back in the house and looked for the kitchen. I finally found it after asking Naruto, and looked threw the fridge. "Beer, Beer, Wine? Beer, Beer, Beer, Beer, more fucking beer...... Soda! Yes," I said. I grabbed it and drank some. "What are you doing here?" said a voice. I turned to see Sakura and Sasuke. I ignored them and continued drinking my drink. "Bitch answer me!," Sakura said. I walked passed her threw my can away. That's when someone grabbed my hair. "Bitch listen to me when I'm talking to you!," Sakura said. "Don't touch me!!!," I said slapping her. She gasped in shock and pain. Sasuke was just watching in silence. I walked/ stomped out the room, and said ," It was a mistake coming here!" I looked back and Sasuke was frowning at me. I turned back forward and went to find Chie. I finally found her and said, "Chie give me your keys I'm going home." She didn't question cause she obviously knew I was mad so she gave me the keys and I left for home. I finally made it home and I cried. I don't know why I cried I wasn't hit. I hate Sakura, I hate Karin.
I HATE SASUKE.