~Chapter 8~

I woke up the sound of my phone ringing. I lazily picked it up. (Okay just to let you guys know when Myia's on the phone her  words will be italicized and everyone elses won't)

"Hello..." I said sheepishly.
"OMG YOU TWO KISSED!!!!," Chie squealed. My eyes shot open,
"How did you here about that?!"
"Everyone's talking about it at school, but anyway why didn't you tell me? Did you two kiss back? How good a kisser is he? Are his lips soft?"
"Chie... How many people know about this."
"Most of the freshman year and some sophomores,"
My mouth dropped
"Chie I'm gonna have to call you back."

I threw my phone at the wall. "Dammit," I cursed under my breath. Of all the things the last thing I would want someone to find out is that I kissed my babysitter. I sighed. Why did this have to happen to me? Why can't I just live a normal teenage party animal life. I wonder how the info about when Sasuke and I kissed got around. It had to be someone in that car. I don't think Sasuke would tell, I highly believe my brother won't tell, and my brothers friends aren't that stupid to tell. Then who?
I sighed one last time before getting up and walking towards the bathroom and took a long shower, brushed my teeth. I did my hair and changed into this: (picture)
I walked downstairs to see Sasuke doing push-ups...... Shirtless

I got an anime vain on my head. I walked up behind him. I kicked him making him fall forward. "Why don't you ever wear clothes!," I exclaimed. "Isn't someone tense this morning," he said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah about that.... I don't know how but someone told about how you kissed me last night" I said not looking at him. "You make it sound like you didn't kiss back," he said smirking. "I DIDN'T KISS BACK!!!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes. "Fine if you say so, but I still have no regrets," he said leaving the room to change. I blushed a slight pink. Then I shook the thought out of my head. I went back up stairs to get my phone. I got it and looked at the time. I was late for school. Shit.. I ran down the stairs. I walked out the door not waiting for Sasuke. I drove off to school. I checked in and was almost late to class. I got a lot of stare from people and a lot of glares from girls. I sighed putting my head down on the desk. Then someone walked in late to class. knowing who it was I didn't look up. "Mr. Uchiha why are you late for class," Teacher Asuma asked.
"I was at work," Sasuke plainly said. "I will give you a warning for today now take a seat," Mr. Asuma said. Please don't sit here. Please don't sit here. I kept saying this repeating that in my head. I opened my eyes and to my relief he sat in the way back. I began paying attention to what Mr. Asuma was saying about the Civil War. Afterwards we had some free time because Mr. Asuma had to go to an early meeting. I was just talking to Hinata, and Tenten cause sadly Chie is not in this class. "Hey Hinata do you guys know how information got around about how Sasuke kissed me," I asked them. They looked at each other," um well yesterday you um.... butt called me on your cell and I could hear your whole conversation, so I told Hinata, Hinata told Chie ,and Chie told the guys," TenTen explained. I growled at them angrily. "You did what now.... Your not suppose to tell Chie anything let alone eavesdrop on my conversation last night," I scolded. They flinched a little, "We thought you would be happy since it's clear Sasuke likes you," Tenten said. "I still don't believe you when you say he like me I just think he's a flirt, but besides that you know how many fangirls he has. And the leader is Sakura. I can already tell you I'm screwed," I said. All three on us sighed. Then the bell rang telling us it was time for 2nd period, Math. I was on my way to math when I was stopped, and what a surprise it was Sakura. "Can you like move I'm trying to get to class," I said. "No cause we gotta talk," she said. "You mean your gonna yell at me and I'm just gonna ignore you," I said walking away. She pulled me back. "Bitch listen!! Who do you think you are kissing Sasuke. Didn't I tell you to stay away from him," Sakura yelled. "You did tell me to stay away from him. Maybe you should tell him to stay away from me. And plus I didn't kiss him..... He kissed me so leave me alone. Don't bother me!" I yelled back at her. She huffed while flipping her hair and walked off. I rolled my eyes and hurried to class. I made it on time, but still got a lecture from teacher Ebisu. "Ms. Syro why are you late to my class," he said. "I'm not late the late bell didn't ring yet," I said. "Well when you are in my class you have to be here five minutes before the bell," he said. "Okay can I just take a seat," I asked bored. "You can sit in front of Naruto or behind or next to Chie," he said. I walked to Chie and sat next to her. I ignored her though. She tapped me on the shoulder, but I ignored it. "Myia I know you are mad at me for telling everyone, but it's not my fault," she whispered. "Then whose fault is it?" I asked annoyed ,but in a whisper tone. "Yours," she said. "Excuse me!," I exclaimed in a whisper tone still. "Well if you weren't attractive. Sasuke wouldn't be into you," she said simply. "Like I said he doesn't like me. He is just a flirt," I said. She rolled her eyes. "Whatever you wanna believe," she said. I sighed and continued paying attention to the class. When a note landed on my desk it read.

What wrong with you
~ Sasuke

I wrote back I found out who spread the info about
how you kissed me

who?

Chie

how did she find out?

..... I butt called tenten who told hinata who told chie
who told everyone =_=' I need a new phone

Sasuke chuckled

Chie smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. I then got another note this time from Naruto it read

Me, Kiba, and Sasuke are going to the mall after school wanna come?

I wrote back Sure I need to find some new clothes

I'm also having a pool party so I hope you come it's at Sasuke's house

Probably but I have to buy a swimsuit at the mall

you gonna wear a bikini

keep it in your pants naruto

the note got taken out of my hands and I looked up and it was the Mr. Ebisu. Shit....
"Mrs. Syro and Mr. Uzumaki do you two have something to share with the class," he said.
"No..." we both muttered.
"Well I think this note will tell us otherwise," he said as he began reading out loud.

"Me, Kiba and Naruto are going to the mall wanna come Mr. Uzumaki said, and Ms, Syro said Sure she need to buy new clothes.
Mr. Uzumaki also invited her to a pool party at Sasuke's house and Ms.Syro says probably she just has to buy a swimsuit at the mall. Mr. Uzumaki asked if it would be a bikini and Ms. Syro said..... k-keep it in your pants," Mr. Ebisu said and at the last sentence the who class started laughing and me and Naruto turned red from embarrassment especially Naruto. He sunk in his chair and groaned I turned around to him and he glared at me. I apologized and he whispered, "You owe me." Now at that I groaned and sunk in my chair. I hate owing people. Mr.Eebisu went back to teaching and me and Naruto just stayed quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are at the mall and looking around for things to interest us its Me, Chie, Kiba, Sasuke, Naruto, and that's all. We walked around when see one of the best stores of all times, Victoria's secret swimwear
we went shopping and I bought this:

Cliffhanger!!!!!!! XD I mean!!!