~Chapter 37~

~A week ago~
"Myia you are going to another Grammy awards event." Pein said. "When?"I asked. "Tonight in 3 hours get some sleep and I'll have Tobi make you a dress." Pein assured. "Okay " I announced from in my hotel room. Basically being a pop star means traveling everywhere having concerts and only being able to sleep in hotels for a couple nights until your next gig. But I didn't complain because it's not like the hotel was a bad one the rooms were huge and anything I could ever ask for. Room service for free pools for free and a big ass bedroom but hey nothing too big. Right now I was just laying on my couch texting my friends from back home. Apparently my baby brother just took his first steps or at least that's what Chie said. I'm pretty much bored so I listened to Pein for the first time in forever and fell asleep.

~And a half-hour later ~
I am awoken by a knock on my hotel door. "Myia wake up time to get ready for the Grammy awards." Itachi's voice said. I groaned but got up. I saw on the door knob was my clothes hanging so I got dressed after taking a shower and brushing my teeth. (What I'm wearing is at the top ) I was able to do my own make-up now, but I didn't use too much. When I was ready we left to the Grammy awards event.

~ At the Grammys ~
We arrived in a white limo. And there were a bunch of screaming fans but all of a sudden the screams got louder and they started screaming a name I forget over the years. I turned and saw him..... Sasuke. His face was blunt but when he saw me his eyes turned surprised. I was surprised but turned around following Pein threw the doors. My breath was gone and I was flustered when I saw him. He looked so grown-up. I sat in a seat that was reserved for me. A whole lot of people were at the grammy event. I even saw my brother and Sakura. They were too busy being surrounded by people to see me. Of course the paparazzi would be all over them because Sakura is pregnant with my brothers baby. Twins infact. "Okay everyone take a seat and get settled because tonight's Grammy awards are a special one because we are announcing the top singer artist. Here are the songs of the artists: 

Endless Love by Troy and Sakura (which is actually by Luther Vandross ft. Mariah)

 Angels Cry by Myia Syro aka Pink Fire featuring Itachi Uchiha (which is actually by Mariah ft. Ne-yo)

and last but not least Crawl by Sasuke Uchiha (which is actually by Chris Brown)

the Grammy award for number one artist is..." the announcer says opening the envelope. "Coffee sir." A lady says to Pein as we watch. He takes the coffee drinking it. "A TIE. " The announcer said. Pein did a spit take choking from his coffee. This is the first time Pein has seen a three way tie in his whole career, and Pein has been in this career since he was twelve but don't ask him how old he is because he's old even though he looks young. "Wow this is a first in history. Or at least since I worked here. *people laugh* Now come get your reward you four! " We all walked up. They handed each of us a Grammy. I could tell my brother was shocked I was here but not too shocked because he was smiling. "How about a speech from all of you." The announcer said. "How about the duet start." The announcer said. "Oh! Okay well... both me and Sakura were surprised about winning a Grammy. We never expected it. We thank everyone out there who helped us to get to where we are now. " brother said as his and Sakura's speech "great there you have it your duet here now how about you pink fire how was it to win a Grammy and tying with your brother. "Well I'm very happy that I made it this far. I'm happy for my brother too making it this far was a huge accomplishment for me. And I thank my manager Pein for helping achieve my goal." I said as the spot light went towards Pein and his crew. "How about you Mr. Uchiha how was it for you to win a Grammy and what were you thinking as you wrote this song because not many artists write their own music. "The announcer asked. Me and my brother and Sakura were already off stage sitting back in our seats. "Well Winning this Grammy means a lot it shows that there is only one thing left  in my life that I need to win now. " Sasuke said looking off the stage at me. Thank goodness there were a billion people around me or they would think he was looking at me. "And what would that be. " The announcer asked. Sasuke smirked causing a whole bunch of fangirls to go wild in the back but my bored expression didn't change as I look at the ground. He better not say my name. "A certain someone." Sasuke said. The girls went wild. I swear if my phone wasn't on vibrate. I wouldn't have head it ring. It was a text from my friends and they were texting me at the same time. All the text said "He means you, he's sorry, or he wants you back. " The question was did I want him back. I didn't even know the answer.

 ~ Hours later ~ 

I'm tired. My feet were killing me, and my cheeks hurt from smiling at everyone. Now we are going to my hotel. I sat in my hotel room changed into my PJ's after showering. A knock came at the door . "Someone is here to see you." said Itachi's voice. Who could be here to visit me."Well tell them to come in I guess" I said. Then I thought it might be my brother and Sakura. The person came in and it was Sasuke. "What are you doing here this is very unprofessional." I said with a blunt tone. I had my legs crossed as if I was some girly lady. Sasuke looked at me but his eyes looked like they were thinking of what to say. "Sasuke why did you come here exactly? Do you know what the paparazzi would think if they saw you here they would think that I was the one you're trying to win." I said. "But....... you are the one I'm trying to win over. " he said. Sasuke walked towards me. "Sasuke do you think I'm stupid. Cause I'm not! "I exclaimed. Sasuke sat next to me saying" I know you're not stupid. I am the stupid one. I was stupid for leaving you and very stupid for accusing you years ago I should have known you're not that type of person. " I looked Sasuke in his eyes. His eyes looked sad and something in them told me to hear him out. "Myia ever since you left all the songs I wrote were for you. So I came here to talk to you. I wanted to talk to you but I couldn't help but feel like an idiot and say sorry over the phone. Believe it or not I was there at every concert but I remained hidden so no one would see me. I -I just wanna be with you. Do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive me to give me another chance in your life. " Sasuke finished looking up in my eyes. I bit the bottom of my lip. He seems sincere. "Okay I'll give you another chance Sasuke." I said smiling a small smile. Sasuke smiled like he did way back then and then something surprising happened. He knelt down on one knee and took out the most beautiful ring I've ever seen "Myia would you marry me." Sasuke said hope in his eyes. Tears brimming in my eyes I said "yes. " He hugged me and kissed me passionately. "I love you Myia. " "I love you too Sasuke. 

~ A year later ~ 

Both me and Sasuke retired from singing and moved back to Konoha. I was pregnant with twins both boys. Sasuke was happy but I was mad because I was going through my pregnant phase screaming  "LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME or I'M FAT or I'M GONNA KILL YOU." but that all changed when I actually saw the faces of my two little boys. One with pink hair and on with black hair. Other than that they looked the same. Sasuke held the one with pink hair. 'What do you wanna call them? " I asked Sasuke. Sasuke smirk and looked at Itachi and  said " I name him after Itachi." "awwww that's a perfect name and I'm gonna name this little guy after my big brother too, Troy."I said smiling. Sasuke smiled saying "I love you Myia." I smiled back "I love you too Sasuke." I said. Sasuke smiled and kissed my forehead. (pretend one has pink hair left is Troy right is Itachi)  

 (pretend one has pink hair left is Troy right is Itachi)