~Chapter 30~

I walked back downstairs to see a whole bunch of people showing up. I mean like a lot of people. I saw everyone immediately go to the food or to dance. I looked at the ever so perverted uchiha and smirked. He gave me a questioning look. Let's start this party. I walked over to the dj's booth and requested a couple songs.

*Many partying hours later*

People were on the floor drunk. Food was everywhere and some people were on the floor sleeping, drunk, or full of food that they couldn't move."I was awake cause I hadn't eaten much but I was tired from partying all night. I looked at the time and it was 1:54am time for me to go to sleep. I looked around and most everyone was sleeping on the floor but I being the smart one slept on the couch.

 ~A couple hours later~

I wake up to someone shaking me. I open my eyes to see Shikamaru and some friends looking down at me. "What time is it" I asked rubbing my eyes. "1:21pm" said a voice. I quickly got up and said "oh god I'm late I hope he hasn't left the mall already ." I drove home and dressed into better clothes then brushed my teeth then headed to the mall quickly to meet Sai. 

Sasuke Pov

Woke up to the sound of a door slamming then a car driving off. I got up and walked over to the guys. "What's going on" I asked. "Myia just drove off with your car." Naruto said. "To meet some guy at the mall," Kiba added. Why did Myia just leave like that is she cheating on me. Woah there sasuke calm yourself don't jump to any conclusions. "Naruto let me borrow your truck. " Naruto handed me the keys and I headed for the house knowing her she would like to get cleaned first. She wasn't there though might as well take a shower and get changed. After changing I went to the mall where the guys said she was going.

Myia's Pov

I saw Sai waiting in front of the mall on a bench. "Sai I'm so sorry I'm late I just came from shikamaru's party. " I said jogging up to him. Sai just smiled. "I understand let's go." He said. I nodded. "Okay first we need to find you a tuxedo for her party but not a fancy one. I'll go look for that you go look for a gay strip club and learn a few moves and I'll go find a giant cake.

 Sasuke's Pov

She's with Sai? Is she really cheating on me?