~Chapter 5~

"Dude I think you hit her too hard." "yeah you are gonna be in trouble when she wakes up." "I know that crap ,but she is in trouble too for having guys over," said faint voices.

My eyes fluttered open and my head hurt. I looked and saw three familiar faces. My brothers face and his two friends; Tyrone and Tyree . I also realized I was tied up to a chair. "Brother what is going on?" I asked. Brother looked at me, "You are in big trouble- "I'M IN TROUBLE FOR WHAT!!!" I asked. "For having guys over," Bro said pointing to Sasuke and his guy friends. I noticed Sasuke and his friends Naruto and Kiba where sleeping on the couch. I also noticed Chie and the girls where tied up in a chair like me unconscious. I glared at my brother which kind of surprised him. "Brother the only reason they are here is cause of you. I took the rap for your wild party and dad doesn't trust me alone so he gave me a babysitter ,and those guys are his friends, and you better have a damn good reason for tying up my friends or you will regret it you have ten seconds to explain. Ten.." I said counting down. My brothers friends began to freak out. "Well um I'm sorry I didn't know, but I'll give you and your friends each $50 bucks to not beat the crap out of us," my brother pleaded. I smirked. "Make it $150 for me and $80 for them then we have a deal" I said. He nodded. "now untie us please," I said with a fake smile. His friends untied us. I got up and walked to my brother. I kicked him in..... let's just say where no man should ever be kicked. He groaned in pain, "I-I thought you said it was ok-okay?" bro said. "Yeah it is okay but that is for making me get a babysitter," I said walking away to my friends waking them up. Chie jumped up and woke up the girls while I woke up the guys. I woke Kiba from his.... perverted dream. He's a sleep talker. I noticed Naruto was a wild sleeper and that he drooled.... Alot! I woke him up by saying I'm taking his beer and he jumped up and slipped grabbing the sleeping Uchiha and making him fall too. They were both on the ground and it was funny because of the way they looked. And the best part is that when they fell they kissed.  
This is how they looked: (the picture)

"SOOO CUTE!!," I exclaimed with Chie. Sasuke pushed Naruto off and glared at him. Naruto was surprisingly still sleeping. "Baka.." Sasuke huffed. "Good thing you took a picture, Chie" I said. Sasuke looked at Chie in a glaring manner. "Don't worry Sasuke only me and Myia will know of this right Myia?" Chie asked. "Maybe," I said smirking. Sasuke glared at me more, "Okay Okay stop glaring I won't tell anyone..... probably" I said. He growled. I chuckled. "Hey Myia ain't you suppose to be in school?" Tyrone asked. "Yeah we were but then the teacher lost a bet with us so we get a day off school," I said smirking. "How?" brother asked. "With my too side headed penny,"Chie said. I rolled my eyes. "Well now that everyone is awake my brother is giving you guys each $80 dollars worth of money to spend at the mall," I said. They cheered and left to the cars.