~Chapter 16

I woke to a my cell phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I answered. 

"Hello?"
"Hello is this Myia," said a voice.
"Yeah.."
"It's Itachi. Pein wanted me to call you and to tell you to come to the mall for your gig," he said
"Okay when does he want me to come?"
"Now," he said.
I looked at the clock, "It's only 10:58am."
"Yeah that's how Pein is he wants you to come in early so you can meet everyone and to rehearse the song," Itachi explained.
I groaned, "Fine I'm getting up."
"Okay see you there, oh if you need anything call this number," he said.
"Okay later Itachi."
"Bye," he said and hung up.
I hung up as well. I got up and enter my bathroom taking a shower and brushing my teeth. Then I changed into this: (Like Picture)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Mall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking around the mall looking for Pein or even Itachi for that matter and then that's when a girl walked up to me.
"Hi are you Myia Syro?" she asked. "Yes," I said.
"Hi my name is Konan and Pein is waiting for you. Follow me," she said.
I followed her and after a while I was left in shock. The stage was big. "Wow that's huge," I said. "Well duh the band is playing here too," Konan said. "Who else is playing or singing tonight," I asked. "A lot of people but a lot of people are coming to see the band, Linkin Park," she explained. I nodded. "Well Pein is waiting go on he is back stage he wants to rehearse," she said. I nodded and went back stage. I saw Pein and a whole bunch of other people. Pein walked up to me and said, "Myia this is Sasori and Deidara your set designers. This is Itachi, you already know him, your guitar player. This is Madara your Manager. This is Hidan your Drummer. This is Tobi your make up artist. This is Konan your Clothes Designer.This is Kakuzu the Co-Manager, and this is Kisame the horn player. You will also have some back round singers and dancers but you can meet them later. Right now we have to rehearse for you gigs," he said. "Wait Gigs as in plural," I asked. "Yeah Madara and I decided it would be best to have you be the beginning and closing performance," Pein explained. "Oh.... well speaking of singing I'm not in the mood to sing that song from yesterday," I said. "I figured you would say that, so think of the song so we can rehearse it and then you can sing it. But you have to sing two different songs," he explained. I nodded. I walked back in the front of the stage to see how Deidara and Sasori were doing with the designs of the stage. Then I began thinking of what song I should sing for the concert. My thoughts were interrupted by a voice, "Myia over here." I turned towards the voice and it was Naruto. He ran up to me. "Hey Myia," he said. "Hey Naruto what are you doing here?" I asked. "well I was just going shopping for the concert at the mall what about you?" he asked. "Well I'm Rehearsing for the concert," I said. "You're in the concert that's so cool. Me and the guys will totally support you and some of the girls will be here too," he said. Wait what guys I hope that Sasuke isn't going to be here.I snapped out of my thought when Naruto said he had to leave. "Bye Naruto," I said. He ran off some where. "I hope Sasuke doesn't come....." I thought out loud. I sighed knowing what song I was going to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Almost Performance time!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked behind the curtain and looked through the crowd there was a whole bunch of people here. That when my eyes stopped at a group. It was Naruto, Hinata, Ino, Temari, Neji, Garaa, Kiba, Sakura, and............... Sasuke.
Why did he have to be here?

Sasuke's Pov
I was waiting for the show to start with my friends. A lot of People were here, and that made me wonder what Naruto meant when he said he had a surprise for all of us. I didn't really care. I just wanted to here my favorite Band play, Cage The Elephant. I also wish Myia was here. I looked at my group of friends they all dressed for the theme of Cage The Elephant.

Sakura

Kiba

Neji and Garaa

Temari

Ino

Hinata

But my best friend Naruto I think Might have over done it. Cage The Elephant is his favorite band too but he over did it cause this is how he looked:

This is how me and my brother dressed. we sort of did a twinish sort of thing:

My brother had to go up and play in some gig going on here.

Myia's Pov
I was still recapping the audience when Konan came up to me. "Myia what are you doing since you are on first you have to get ready. Tobi still has to do your makeup go get dress in the outfit I laid out for you in your dressing room, you only have thirty minutes" she said. "Okay" I said. I walked off to the dressing room. I saw the clothes that Konan laid out for me and they were very............................ revealing. I hurried and put them on and then I let Tobi do my makeup. Afterwards I looked like this:

Pein was looking me up and down to see if it was okay looking. "Tobi you and Konan did a great job now," Pein said.
"Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi exclaimed happily. I smiled at his excitement.

(okay now everything that happens in this video is what happens with Myia. Except the part about the album things)
"Now before you go on I would like you to know your stage name it's Pink Fire," Madara told me. "Now go on your on in one minute," he said. "Okay first up with her first song ever Pink Fire!!!!!!!!" the announcer said. Some people clapped and stuff.  

Sasuke's POV
"Myia?" I questioned myself.
Naruto and my friends were clapping. Sakura wasn't clapping through.
"Wasn't that the best surprise ever?" Naruto said. Everyone cheered at Myia. She looked directly at me and mouthed the word "you lied."

Myia's POV
I walked off of the stage getting many cheers and went back stage to relax.