~Chapter 33~

I walked away but was pulled into a hug by Ino. "I love you so much thank you now me and Sai go out!" She said. I felt happy that they went out but the fact that I couldn't find Sasuke anywhere bothered me. "You're welcome Ino and do you know where Sasuke is he should have made it here." I said a little concerned. "Um last time I saw Sasuke was talking to Naruto. Maybe you should ask Naruto." She said still smiling strongly. I walked towards Naruto. "Hi Naruto." I said smiling. He looked at me with a worried look but blocked it off with a smile. I gave him a confused look I needed to talk to Sasuke. "Naruto I need to talk to Sasuke do you know where he is," I asked. Naruto's faced frowned slightly, and said "Yeah he left to go see Itachi at his house." Naruto is acting strange as if he knows something. What happened? Why is Sasuke not here?
I got a littlte worried and left the party. I called Sasuke's phone but he didn't answer. I got even more worried. I got my key's and drove off to Sasuke's house.

~At Sasuke's House~
I noticed Sasuke talking to Itachi, Madara and Pein.
I got out the car and walked up to Sasuke. "Sasuke why didn't you answer you made me worry." I said. Sasuke looked at me bluntly and slightly cold. I looked at Itachi and Pein and Madara. "Maybe we should give them some space to talk," Madara said. Pein agreed. I was confused. "There is nothing I need to say." Sasuke said. What the hell are they talking about. "Sasuke are you sure you want to leave," Itachi said. Wait leave! "Wait what exactly are you guys talking about." I asked so confused. "Sasuke is leaving. both you and sasuke are one of the top ten hits singles. That's what I needed to talk to you about." Itachi said. "Can't we just say no." I asked. "Well sasuke said he was doing it. Madara is going to be taking him and since you signed up with Pein you go with him." Itachi explained. I looked at Sasuke. "But....... Sasuke what about us what about what you said. " I asked. "I was gonna ask you the same thing. " He said bluntly. "Sasuke why are you so angry. " I asked. He looked at me. Itachi ,Pein and Madara walk in the house to give us space. "Are you mad at me for something? What did I do?" I asked. "All I know is that I chose the wrong choice. " He said. I was confused. "What are you saying you were wrong choosing me," I asked. He looked at me then simply nodded. "Okay Sasuke so basically you're saying that your choice of liking me was wrong and that you're mad at me for no reason. Then tell me WHO would you chose if not me." I said. "I should have stayed with Sakura," he bluntly said. Yes I was sad but didn't cry I wouldn't give him the satisfaction to see that he hurt me again. All I could say was "why ." "Because you're a cheater! I saw you and Sai. At the mall today. " Sasuke said. "......so that's what you think happened . Uchiha go ask Sai what really happened but it's not like it matters since you told me how you feel or who you would have chosen. Sadly for you Sakura is with my brother and happy too. Goodbye Uchiha. I WILL be going with Pein with that offer. " I said bluntly. I walked into Itachi's house to see Pein ,Madara , and Itachi getting drunk on the couch. Pein looked at me and said "well have we made a decision. " I nodded. "Yes my decision is to go with you guys but I will need today to say goodbye to my friends and family I will be ready tomorrow at 1pm. " I walked out and noticed the surprised look on Itachi's face. I guess he expected me and Sasuke to stay. Funny how things work out right funny.....I'm at my house texting away to my friends saying "goodbye and all but hey well I guess this is life . Right? My mom and dad were very happy that I made use of this talent. They gave me some extra money so I could buy some things that I wanted. My mom of course cried but she was also very happy for me. I smiled at her but she started saying the only thing a mom could say in this position. "I'M GETTING OLD!!" I sighed and went to my room. I began getting packed in anything I could wear. I was a bit nervous though cause it would actually be the first time I was away from home in a different state. I continued to pack until there wasn't anything necessary to pack. Afterwards I fell asleep waiting what might happen tomorrow.