~Chapter 35~

Myia Pov

"Ready whenever you are." I said. That's when I realized Itachi in the front seat. Pein nodded saying"get in the back seat. " I nodded and put my bags in the trunk of the car. Then I sat in the back.

Sasuke's Pov
Almost there!!!!!

Finally there. I ran to Myia's front door knocking on it. Her mother answered tears running down her cheek. "Please tell me I didn't miss her."I said. The mom burst out crying. " my little girl is gone!!!" she said. I dropped to my knees. I missed her. "Come in if you want. She wanted me to give you something. It's on her bed in her room." She said still crying. I walked up to Myia's room. It looked so empty without her stuff here. Memories filled the room. We had good and bad memories. That's when I saw this paper on the bed it was a picture of me her hinata and naruto. It read "turnover." And words were written on the back.

Dear Sasuke,
I understand that you're still mad at me. I just want you to know I would never cheat on you. By the time you read this I would have already left. I'm sorry if I wasn't what you wanted so here's where I say goodbye because I can't say it to your face or I'll cry so I guess this is goodbye.
~ Myia ~

I looked at the paper on the bed and it was a song and the title read My Love. (It's by Westlife)
I read this song over and over again.

Myia Pov

We cross the states and all I could think of my friends. My family. Sasuke......
Goodbye Sasuke.......

~of course this wasn't the last she saw of sasuke she saw him again~