~Chapter 22~

I woke up to my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was a text from Chie. It read: 

Get Ready for school ^o^

I got up to see Sasuke was sleeping still and this time was not grabbing a hold of my waist . He was sleeping on his side facing me. He looked like a kid sleeping not like his usual smirking self. I stopped staring and went to my closet and grabbed some clothes to wear. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth took a shower and changed when I was done I looked and changed into this: (pic)
I opened the bathroom door and didn't see Sasuke on the bed. He must have woken up for school. I walked up to my charging phone, and took it off the charger. I got a whole bunch of texts from my friends. Mostly about the performance yesterday. I sighed and texted them all saying:
Talk about it at school

I put my phone in my pocket. I was about to leave my room when I heard a vibration. It wasn't my phone. I looked around and saw a phone on my bed. It was Sasuke's. I looked out the window and saw Sasuke leaving for school in his car. I blankly looked out the window. He forgot his phone. I grabbed his phone putting it in my pocket. Might as well give him his phone, but of course I'm not going to snoop through it what type of person will that make me. (A dumb one)I walked off to my car and drove off to school.

~~~~~~~~~~At School~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into Social Studies class, and saw only a couple of people were in that class. I sat in the back behind Chie. She looked at me and said, "So aren't you happy?" "Not really...." I said confused at the question. She smirked at me. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~Lunch Time~~~~~~~~~~~~
I haven't seen Sasuke all day. "Hey Chie have you seen Sasuke?" I asked her. "Yeah he just left he said he was going to the bathroom or something," she said not really paying attention but really playing a game with Naruto and Kiba that she couldn't lose. I walked out of the lunch room and towards the nearest bathroom. I took out his phone from my pocket and looked around for him. And that when I saw him. He was making out with Sakura in the hallway. I clenched the phone causing the screen to crack. I dropped the phone and ran.

Sasuke's POV
I heard something fall on the floor. I opened my eyes. It was my phone, and at that view I saw pink hair turn the corner? Myia?.....