~Chapter 31~

Myia Pov
Finally I found a cake. A huge cake big enough for Sai to fit in. It only cost me a freaking *$110. I sighed.
And rolled the fake cake to where the gay strip club that sai went to. I saw Sai in the strip club dancing?
He was dancing in one of the cages shirtless."Sai what are you doing!" I exclaimed. "Dancing. " He said with a faint smile. I got up on stage and I felt so uncomfortable because it was a gay guy strip club. Which meant no love for girls. I grabbed Sai off the stage and a lot of people booed. I turned towards the guys saying "He straight you're not getting any from him!!" I dragged Sai out of the strip club. He was still shirtless and had his pants loosened. "Sai I was gone no less than an hour. *Sigh* Well Ino party starts in 30 minutes. Get ready here is the cake.

Sasuke's Pov I've been following Myia all day. I know I may seem like a stalker but oh well. She went back into the strip club. And came out with Sai shirtless? Did they? Noo couldn't be? If she wouldn't give me a strip show then she wouldn't even dare do that thing with him. Would she?" I thought.

Myia Pov

I dragged Sai to his car. Go get dressed and meet me in front of Ino's house.Sai nodded and went to his car. As I walked to my car I could of sworn I saw Sasuke but I must have been day dreaming or something. I really need to start wearing my glasses. I thought for a second how am I gonna trick the girls to giving the guys a strip show. I can't let sasuke have the satisfaction of seeing my body. Oh well I guess I'll think of it later. I snapped out of thought and went back to the house. I dressed in this pretty outfit.(The one in the picture)