-Madam Flora-

Madam Flora asked me to go and receiver her delivery of roses. She said there should be twelve of them wrapped in a beautiful bouquet. I told my driver to wait here I will only be a minute. I walk into the nicely decorated shop filled with many people. I give the shop a 79%. It wasn't in such a proper manor . It could look better. I waited my turn in line. The line wasn't too long but they had the shadiest people. So many improper people. Showing to much and looking like such rebelions. Such shame. "Next in line," said a voice. Oh that must be me. I walked up to the counter. "How may I help you?" said the man at the counter. This man is not proper what so ever. He slouches, he is obviously not looking in my eyes, and he is obviously not taking care of himself. "Yes sir I am her to pick up a dozen roses wrapped up nicely in a bouquet please." I answered. "Sure anything for a lovely lady such as yourself," he said going to get the flowers. I waited as he went and got them. "Here you go." he said handing them to me. "Thank you sir I wish you well," I said bowing before exiting. On the way out someone bumped into me causing me stumble a bit before falling. I fell on my rear and the flowers still in my hands. I looked up to see the face of who caused my stumble and it was man. He seemed to have onyx eyes and had handsome features his hair was strange . But I on the other hand didn't paymuch attention to that. At the organization I was told to mind your manners. Apologize even when it wasn't your fault. I got up and bowed in front of the man. "I'm sorry sir I did not see where I was going," I apologized. The man observed my actions and walked past me with these words ,"Hn."
This generation I live in has no proper edicate. Oh well I guess it can't be helped. I will leave it for now. My driver opened the door for me and I headed back to the organization holding the twelve roses.
I would have to wash my uniform it appears dirt got on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh thank you Éclair these are just beautiful and perfect for the event in three daysmake sure theyare kept nicely and fresh so they don't wither away." Madam Flora saidwith a smallsmile. I couldn't helpbut smile. "Anything for you Madam Flora." I said softly. "So Madam Flora may I ask what is happening in three days that we are getting prepared for?" I asked. Madam Flora's smile faded. "Did I say something wrong, I'm sorry," I said. "No, no it's about time I tell someone.Please have a seat," she said. I tookthe seat in front of her. "Éclair my lovely, you have done a great service for me. You are eighteen now and it's about time I tell you. I'm.....dying." she said looking out the window.
I gasped covering my mouth. "No Madam there must be some mistake. What about us, what about the organization, what will happ- " "It's going to be okay. I will not let this place go. Someone is going to take over the company and that is the person that is coming in three days."she announced. "B-But Madam you can't go. You took care of us, helped us through tough time and cared for us when know one else could. You are our mother. I have spent fifteen years in this organization and I can't let all of this go away. I can't just not see you smiling anymore." I said loudly. "Please calm down Éclair. I-This is a problem that I caused and I need you to support me through it. Please Éclair you are the only one I told and I just want you to know that it is anyone's fault. Just don't tell anyone. I want them to here it from my mouth alone. I need you to be strong for me Éclair. Be strong for the both of us. Please....." Madam said. I could feel the tears well up in my eyes. I wiped them away. She is write I had to be strong not just for myself but for her. "If I may ask one more questin?" I asked. "Go ahead," she said. "Who is the person that will be running the organization after you......pass" I asked. "His name is Sasuke Uchiha he is a noble man about two years older than you. You will be surving him after I pass....He is a fine gentlemen and I trust him almost as much as I trust you." she said.
"Madam but what happened to the number one rule no men allowed,"I asked.
"I know...I just need you to trust me on this." she said.
I felt sad but I had to support her. I stood and put my hand overmy heart saying," I am to serve you Madam till death do us part. I trust you completely," I said. "Thank you." Madam said. "May Ibe excused it is almost curfew," I said. "Yes you may," she said dismissing me. I bowed before leaving. I walk to my Quarters and lie in my bed. Quietly sobbing to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is finally the day of his arrival. I don't know who he is but the Madam trusts him so I must show some kindness. For the Madam. "Lady Éclair please take this tray to the Madam," Lady Rebecca asked. I smiled and to the tray. "Sure Lady Rebecca," I said. I walked to the Madam's office and knocked on the door. "Come in," I heard a voice. I came in and bowed slightly. "Madam your tea is here," I said. "Oh Éclair please come. I would like you to see the man that you will service when I am gone," she said. I walked up to Madam's side to greet the man. "Hello it will be a pleasure to serve you," I said bowing not actually getting a good look at him. "Hn," he said.
. . . . . . . . . Did he just say Hn? I look up to the man. That was the man who bumped into me without apologizing. I should have know by his hair. "Éclair this is Sasuke Uchiha, Sasuke this is Lady Éclair," Madam said. "A pleasure to meet you "The pleasure is all mine," he said kissing the back of my hand. I almost immediately retracted my hand. I felt his smirk against my skin. "Madam if you excuse me I have work to do." I said bowing before exiting. "Éclair before you go can you make an announcement to the fellow ladies to meet in the Dining hall I'm giving an announcement. You already know." she says. I bow once again. "Yes Madam," I said. I took a glance at Mr. Uchiha and saw he was smirking. I exited the room and went to the announcer room. "May I have all fellow ladies enter the dining hall please. Madam Flora has an announcement. Once again may I have all fellow ladies to the dining hall." I announced. I walked outside the room and saw all ladies going towards the dining hall. I made my way there as well. I heard from many passing by whispers that the girls thought of that rude man to be cute or handsome. Shame....
I saw the Madam sitting in a chair in front of all of us.
She looked to me wanting me to be next to her when she said this. Mr. Uchiha was on the other side of her. I walked to her side.
"My Dear fellow ladies. I'm am sorry to tell you this but my time has been cut short and I will be putting the Organization in the care of this man here." Madam said referring to Mr. Uchiha. Many girls gasped and others cried very few were happy. "Now, now don't get upset I am here for about one more day we should spend it together. I have prepared a feast for us tonight at 9:00pm. Till then you are dismissed." Madam said. Many ladies went off to work and some went off to cry and others went other places. I sighed to myself. The Madam motioned me to come close. "Éclair do you think that you can show Sasuke around. He needs to know where everything is when I'm gone." she said. "Yes Madam," I bowed. I didn't like the idea of being around such vile creatures known as men. I walked up to the man. "The Madam wishes I show you around," I said bowing slightly. The man looked at me and smirked. "Please follow me," I said walking past the man. I heard his footsteps closely behind me.