-Visitors-

Lady Éclair POV
I awoke from my not so pleasant dream. I was laying on my bed looking at my alarm clock across from me. I still had five minutes of sleep left before I had to wake up. I close my eyes once again. Something doesn't feel right though. I was hearing thuds.... Are those footsteps. They were getting louder and closer. My eyes opened when my room door burst open. "Lady Éclair we have visitors! Two boys and a violent girl." Said Sapphire. I sat up. "Such madness is unheard of!" I exclaimed. "Where are they now?" I asked. "Well last time I saw them was the bosses office," she said. "I'll get dressed and get right on it." I said Lady Sapphire nodded before leaving. I got up and thought for a second. Why would men be in the Lady organization. And why would there be a violent lady here as well. I sigh getting up. And what was that about Lady sapphire normally she would knock. Maybe she just forgot no harm done.
3rd POV
Little did Lady Éclair know that, that one act was just the start. The start of something horrible. While Lady Éclair was busy getting ready. Things weren't getting so great for Sasuke.
Sasuke POV
"What are you three doing here?" I asked as I looked over more paperwork. "What we come by to say hi?" Suigetsu said. I out the paper down sighing as I took off my glasses. "Knowing you Suigetsu you didn't come by just to say hi. Jugo what is the real you all are here?" I asked. "We are here because we are in the need of a job and heard you work here." Jugo said. I looked at the three of them. I was about to answer when a knock came from the door. I looked at my watch. She's early. "Come in Lady Éclair." I said. She opened the door. She looked her normal self.
"You're early Lady Éclair is there something on your mind. " I said.
Lady Éclair POV
"It is my job to welcome all guest.....Master" I said. Sasuke smirked. "Don't worry they won't be staying long." he said. I nodded and turned to walk out but stopped to say. "I will be back with your breakfast and your work for today Master..." I said before walking out.
Sasuke POV
I looked towards the three. They looked at me in shock. "What?" I asked. "Did she call you master?" Suigetsu asked. "Uh.... yeah." I said. "I don't like her." Karin said. I rolled my eyes. "I like her. She seems nice." Jugo said. "Sasuke how many guys actually work here cause I saw nothing but women as we walked in. " Suigetsu said. "No men work here there is only me. Men are not allowed to work at the L.A.D.Y organization." I said. "and why do you work here again." Suigetsu asked. "The owner was a friend of the family and was passing away soon so she wants me to look after it. Does that answer all your questions because I have work to do." I said putting on my glasses again. "Can't you bend the rules come man we need work. At least let Karin work here. " Suigetsu asked. I sighed.
"Fine you three can work here but don't crew anything up. You have to abide by the rules. They are in a plague on the wall over there. Jugo since you are a great cook I want you to teach the girls in the kitchen your skills. Suigetsu you will work on cleaning the bathrooms and Karin you will work as Lady Éclair's assistant. " I said. "I will have Lady Éclair show you your rooms and your work stations. In the mean time review the rules over there. Lady Éclair should be back shortly. " I said.
Lady Éclair POV
I turned the corner on the way to Masters office. Around the corner I heard whispering. Normally it wouldn't bother but I heard my name in it. I walked closer so I could hear better. "Did you hear Lady Éclair has to call Mr. Uchiha master." "She's so lucky to work by someone as cute as him. " "I know and I don't think she knows how lucky she is." "I think she still is upset about the Madams leave." "I also heard that those three strange people are working here now. " "The girl and those guys?" "yeah"
Wait! Those people are working here. Did Mr. Uchiha not read the rules. I walked pasted the two girls startling them. But I stopped to look at them with a fake smile. "It's not nice to talk badly about your fellow sisters. Remember rule number nine." I said before walking off to Mr. Uchiha's office. I hurried.
Sasuke POV
I sighed as I finished my work. I set my glasses down. I heard a knock. "Come in." I said with a smirk. Éclair came in with my food. Something about her seemed different. She looked unsettled. "Here is your food Mr. Uchiha." she said. Mr. Uchiha? did she forget. I'm pretty sure she's not a type of girl to forget things. Something must be troubling her. "Lady Éclair can you do me a slight favor and show these three around they will be working with us lately. " I said. "Yes about that Mr. Uchiha may I talk to you in private for a minute. " she said. I looked towards Suigetsu and them motioning for them to leave. They left out of the room. I rested my head on my hand and looked at her with a smirk. " "With all do respect Mr. Uchiha but.... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" she yelled.