-The Formal Reunion-

Sasuke POV
It has been about 3 weeks now. Since Lady Éclair quit. No one has seen or heard from her since that day that she quit. Oh what am I going to do. The days have been so slow without her. She always did things in her special way. Yet I have no clue where she could be. That's when a knock came from the office door. "Come in," I said. "Um excuse me Master Uchiha we have a letter." Lady Sapphire said. "Who's it from?" I asked. "The Madam." Lady Sapphire said. "Hand it here." I said. She brought the letter then excused herself and left. It read:

Dear Sasuke

This is the Madam I heard about what had happened about my sister and about Lady Éclair but don't fret I'm sure everything will turn out fine. I heard that the Manor is in tacked and that everything else is fine. You should take a break off of work and come visit me as soon as possible. I have something I want to discuss with you so please come.

~The Madam Flora~

I put the letter down and thought for a second. Something seemed off about the letter. I looked at the envelope and then I realized the mail address was not The Madam's handwriting, and it looked familiar. Almost too familiar. I have to find out for myself if she is really there. I quickly walked out the office and went towards the entrance of the Manor. There I saw Lady Sapphire. "Lady Sapphire I am going away for a couple days call me if anything gets out of hand." I said. "May I ask where you are going?" Lady Sapphire asked. "I'm going to get Lady Éclair back. " I said before leaving through the door. I entered the limo and the driver drove off to the destination which was about 2 hours from here. Which was good because I get time to think about what I'm going to say to her? Has she been there the whole time. Is she still mad at me? Will two hours be enough time to think of what to say? I sighed. "Master if I may say I have known Lady Éclair since she was little." said a voice. It was the driver. Since I didn't stop him he continued on. "Her story is a sad one built around lies. When she first came here she was quite troublesome, but she always made up for it with a big smile and hard work. It was hard for her to trust when she got here because she didn't like proper people. But one day when she did the most horrid thing. She painted over the Madams mural. Now everyone expected the Madam to kick her out or scold her but instead the Madam hugged her and said. It must've been hard for you. It made Lady Éclair burst in tears and she has been well behaved ever since then. Maybe she just feels betrayed and needs a hug. Something that will make her trust you again. " After those words he said , he returned back to driving. That may be true.... But I don't think a hug will fix what I did.

Éclair POV
"Éclair may I ask you to make some tea. Our guest should be arriving soon." The Madam said. "As you wish Madam." I said bowing slightly. I excused myself before walking off. I went to the kitchen. It has been about three weeks since I have been at the Madams household. Her husband has been nice to me but I could care less. He took her away from me, but at least he makes her happy. I placed the tea on the stove. I wonder who she invited over. I also wonder how the girls are at the Manor. No! I could care less about what happens at that house of lies. I sighed. If company is coming I should change into the Kimono the Madam bought me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke POV
The Limo stopped at a cozy looking but huge house. No mistake this was the place the Madam was staying. I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. A man answered the door he seemed tall and had blonde hair with black highlights. "Ah! you must be our guest. Sasuke Uchiha right?" said the man. "Um yes." I said. "Ah yes! please come in." he said gesturing me to come in. I walked in to see the Madam was sitting on a couch. "Sasuke!" she exclaimed with a smile. "Come sit. Sit." she said. I walked in and sat across from her. "So how has it been are you taking care of my Manor." The Madam said. "Ha. yes it has been doing really well. Many new fellow ladies." I said half-heartedly. I was looking around to see if Lady Éclair was anywhere around. "But....I'm pretty sure you know why I called you here." she said. I looked to her. She seemed serious. "So she is here?" I asked. "Yes and I'm quite worried for her she seems different from when I left she seems broken, and more or less blunt. " She said. "Oh.... I see..." I said. "May I asked from your perspective what happened on that day she left?" she asked. "Well your sister came over and blurted out how you weren't dead and on that note insulting Éclair. But I think she was more upset that I didn't tell her." I said. "I see.... I see.... I am sorry Sasuke to put you in such a predicament it is truly my fault. If you can please talk to her while you are here and do stay for dinner." she said. That's when I saw her, Lady Éclair, she was walking up to us with tea. Then she saw it was me then froze. Then she continued to where we sat and placed the tray of tea down. "Here you are Madam the tea is ready." Lady Éclair said. "Éclair before you go please if you may tell the girls in the kitchen to make dinner for four." The Madam said. She nodded before leaving.

Lady Éclair POV

Why in the world is Mas- Mr. Uchiha here. I sighed. Great now he knows where I am staying.
Sasuke POV
"I'm guessing she is still upset at me then." I said. "I would agree so." The Madam said. I sighed. "Don't be upset she will come through eventually." said The Madam's husband. "It may take awhile but she will forgive you eventually." he said patting my shoulders. "Good Luck." he said with a genuine smile. I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~Around dinner time~~~~~~~~~~
We all sat around the table to eat. I was across the table from Éclair. Éclair sat next to the Madam and The Madam's husband ,who's name I found out was Kybiki, sat next to me. We sat in awkward silence as we ate. "So Sasuke I heard that your brother is going back to college for his masters degree in law." The Madam said. "Yes he decided to follow his dream and become a lawyer." I said. And back to silence. "If you can excuse me." Lady éclair said clearing her food. Then she went off to the kitchen. "Excuse me too." I said as I picked up my food and went to the kitchen.
Éclair POV
Gosh another second of that silence and I thought I would go mad. I placed my plate of food in plastic wrap and put it in the fridge. That's when I heard the door open from behind me. I turned to see Mr. Uchiha. Gasp. I turned around and proceeded to leave but he grabbed my hand. "Let go of me." I said yanking my hand away. "Please Éclair I just want to talk..." he said. "I have nothing to discuss with you." I said. "Then please just listen," he said. I turned around and looked at him. He looked tired as if he hadn't been getting enough sleep. "Okay you can talk you have a minute." I said. "A minute?" he asked. "55 seconds time is ticking." I said. "Listen Éclair I'm sorry. I know I was wrong for not telling you , but I didn't want to see you cry. Now I see how selfish I was being. But I can't lose you and I certainly can't live without you. I think I lov- " your time is up Mr. Uchiha." I said turning away to leave.
Sasuke POV
No it can't end like this! I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close. She seemed quite shocked. I hugged her tightly. I didn't want to lose her. Losing her feels like losing my sanity. I hugged her tighter. "M-Mr. Uchiha please... stop.." she said. "I can't.... I can't lose you over one little lie. I know it must hurt to be lied to and lose all trust. But it would be harder on me if you left. Because losing you is like losing everything for me. So please come back.... please....." I said. I looked down to see she was gripping my shirt tightly. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "You can't mean that....." she says. "I do mean it" I said. Then she nodded "okay.... I'll come back..." She said. "But Mr. Uchiha ......can we stay like this a little longer." she asked. I smiled. "Sure and please call me Sasuke" I said. She looked up at me surprised, but then nodded. "okay." she said with a small smile. Thank you Éclair for coming back. Thank you.