-Secret Cheesecake-

Lady Éclair POV

As the music started playing Mr. Uchiha grabbed me around my waist and one hand on my shoulder. I listened to the music and it was the tango. I glanced to where Karin was and she wasn't too far. As Uchiha and I dance I waited for him to spin me as everyone else danced around us. Minutes later and he spun me. I spun towards Karin and as I spun I whispered for her to distract Sasuke. She gleamed and ran for the Uchiha as I disappeared into the crowd. I made my way through the crowd and hurried towards the kitchen to make the cake. As I walked in the kitchen I saw a huge mess. "Oh thank goodness you are here Lady Éclair we did the cake half way through for you we added all the ingredients and mixed them together and preheated the oven to 350 degrees." Lady Mishra said. "Okay help Karin distract the master and leave me to deal with the cake." I said. The two fellow ladies bowed and left. "Excuse me Lady Éclair but can I be of assistance with the cake. After all I was once Sasuke Uchiha's cook." Jugo asked. I smiled at Jugo and bowed. "Please do." I said. As Jugo and I were making the cake I wondered what the fellow ladies and Karin were doing to distract the Master.
Sasuke POV
"Sasuke-kun can you dance with me next." Karin asked. "No me master! Me," Lady Sapphire asked. "The master doesn't want to dance with you," Lady Mishra said. "You're right he wants to dance with me." Lady Soro said. I sweat dropped as I felt the negative energy going through the fellow ladies. But all that was really on my mind was where did Lady Éclair go. She seemed distracted while dancing with me as if she was thinking about something she didn't even say anything when I had my hand on her waist. I wonder if she is all right. I was snapped out of thought when I was pulled to the dance floor by the fellow ladies. "Come on Master dance with us." The fellow ladies said. OH MY GOD WHERE IS LADY ECLAIR WHEN YOU NEED HER!!! FUCK!!
Lady Éclair POV
"Okay while you decorate the cake I will clean up the mess." I said. Jugo nodded. "Understood." Jugo said. As I grabbed the rags and the sponge I washed the counters to make them sparkle. I looked to Jugo to see him decorating the cheesecake. I feel as if I'm forgetting something. "Okay Jugo I will be back I need to get properly dressed for the occasion. Excuse me " I said. Jugo nodded.
I walked towards my room and locked the door. I opened my closet and found a nice dressy but casual outfit.

After dressing I left my room but didn't get quite far because Mr. Uchiha was walking down this hall. Goodness me. I hid behind the corner as I watched him walk towards my room door and knock. "Lady Éclair? are you there?" He asked. I just watched and stayed quiet. Then he opened my room door. I have the right mind to scold him for that but I have to keep quiet if I was going to get to the cake. I heard him sigh and close the door and walk off with his hands in his pockets.
I sighed but covered my lips right after because I heard Mr. Uchiha's footsteps stop. But then it started again after a few seconds. Whew that was close.
I peeked behind the corner and saw he was gone. So I quickly ran downstairs towards the kitchen.
Sasuke POV
I peeked behind the corner and saw Lady Éclair running downstairs. "Hmmmm... strange." I said. Maybe I should follow her.
Lady Éclair POV
As I made my way through the dancing crowd and into the kitchen I saw that Jugo has finished with the cake. Jugo turned towards me and I could tell he was a little taken back. "Lovely dress." he said with the same friendly but blunt tone. "Thank you Jugo and is the cake ready?" I asked.
"Yes here." Jugo said handing me the cake. "It looks wonderful I shall take this to the master now, excuse me" I said exiting the kitchen. As I walked out the kitchen I saw Mr. Uchiha looking around as if he was looking for someone. Then he saw me. The candles were lit on the candle showing he was 20 now. "Happy birthday Master," I said. Sasuke looked at the cake then at me then at my dress then back at me and smirked. "Make a wish Master ,"Suigetsu teased. I couldn't help but laugh. Sasuke rolled his eyes and blew out his candles. "Hurray!!!!!," everyone cheered. "Who wants cake" I said setting the cake on the table.
Narrator POV
As everyone laughed and cheered having good times Sasuke and Éclair escape from the crowd and Sasuke asks for a proper dance, and Lady Éclair accepts, and dance together yet to know that this is only the beginning.
[Next Day]
Sasuke POV
"What do you mean Lady Éclair is not here today!?" I exclaimed.
"I'm sorry master but Lady Éclair has taken the day off she takes a day off every month to visit her home." Lady Sapphire said. "Her home?" I asked. "Yes she offers to help out at the orphanage that she used to live at every month and she has ordered me to assist you for today because she won't be back until tomorrow." Lady Sapphire said. "Take me to her." I said bluntly. "I highly advise you that is not a g- "That's an order." I demanded. Lady Sapphire sighed. "Yes Master." she said.
I followed her as she lead me out the mansion towards the limo. "Leo [The driver] can you please drive the Master to Lady Éclair's orphanage. "Yes Lady Sapphire right away." he said.
And off we went.