-Sasuke's Birthday?-

Lady Éclair POV

I sighed and sat up straight in my chair. It was almost curfew time and I had just finished my work. Mr. Uchiha had something on his mind. I wonder what it could be. Oh well it is not my concern. I neatened the stack of papers in front of me and yawned covering my mouth slightly. A knock came from my door. "Come in." I said. Then entered Lady Sapphire. "May I help you Lady Sapphire?" I asked. "Yes actually Lady Éclair it is about the boss." she said. "What about him?" I asked. "It appears that his birthday was yesterday." Lady Sapphire said. (actually July 23 but okay) "Really now?" I asked one eyebrow raised. "Yes and the staff wanted to throw a surprise party for him. On that note means we need him out of the house." she said. "And what are you gonna do to get him to leave the house without making it seem suspicious. " I asked. "Well that's where you come in." she said smiling. I gave her this blank stare. "Care to explain?" I asked. "Well we thought you could come up with some sort of plan to take him out of the place." she said. "Out of the question I have much work to do tomorrow." I said. "That's not true Lady Éclair I looked at the schedule and you have scheduled a day off tomorrow." she said. "What I never scheduled a day off." I said. "Well it is on the chart since you have nothing to do tomorrow might as well think of a plan for you and Mr. Uchiha to spend together." she said smiling. I sighed. "What time should I bring him back. " I asked. "8pm or later but you must leave at 7am." she said smiling. "Okay and where do you plan I take him." I asked. "That's for you to figure out. Now I must get going. " she said before leaving. I leaned back in my chair. Where would I take him exactly. Maybe a dinner, a restaurant. I don't know. I don't know where to take the new boss. I looked out the window. From here I could see a mall. I got an idea. We could go to the mall. Might as well by him something nice to dress in for his birthday and I need to go shopping and do some other errands. There now I know how exactly am I going to ask. I got up. It was slightly past curfew and that meant it was time for me to go to bed. I walked out of my office turning off the light and locking the door. I walked down the hall and made my way towards my quarters. On the way there I saw Mr. Uchiha waiting by my quarters. What was he doing near my room. "Master may I ask what you are doing. " I asked. "Oh Lady Éclair you are awake. Lady Sapphire said you had something to ask me." he said. Oh Lady Sapphire couldn't this wait till morning? "Oh yes actually I have time off tomorrow and would be out doing some errands. I wanted to know if you wanted to come along." I asked. He raised an eyebrow slightly. "errands?" he said. "yes shopping errands." I said with a slight smile. His smirk formed but he still held his curious face. "Sure I would love to join you on your errand run." he said. "That's good now goodnight Master."I said opening the door to my room. He smirked. "Good night Éclair." he said walking off. I closed the door to my room. Éclair? But he always calls me Lady Éclair. I sighed as if I have been holding my breath ever since I asked him to join me. I don't know why though. All I know is that apparently I have plans with the master tomorrow and that it is time to sleep. I laid down after I prayed and then I fell asleep.