-Day One Part 1-

Lady Éclair POV
I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off. Meaning Day one of working for the new boss. How lovely.... I sat up from my bed and got up towards the bathroom. I entered and took a shower and brushed my teeth and dressed in my normal work attire. As I was walking out I opened the door to leave and saw Lady Sapphire in the process of knocking at my door. "Lady Sapphire? Shouldn't you be at your cooking post. I'm sure the new master does get hungry." I said. Lady Sapphire put her knocking hand down and said, "Yes that is the problem since he is our 'new' boss we have no clue what he eats or what he is allergic to. So we sent Lady Marita to go and see what the new boss wants to eat but she hasn't returned yet and we are all so busy that we can't go and get her so the fellow ladies asked me to get you to get her since you are on your way to the boss." Lady Sapphire explained. I nodded understandingly. "I'll see what I can do," I said. "Okay thank you if you need me I'll be at my post Lady Éclair," she said bowing slightly before leaving. I walked out of my room and headed towards the new boss. I wondered what would have taken Lady Marita so long it doesn't take that long to walk to the bosses office from the Kitchen. It would only take five minutes to walk there. I made it to the my Mr. Uchiha's office. I knocked. "You may enter." I heard Mr. Uchiha's voice. I entered and wow... was I surprised.

CliffHanger!!!! Man do I miss doing that!! Do you?