-A True Welcome-

Lady Éclair POV
So it has been almost two weeks since my return. Due to my violation, I had been suspended from being a Lady. Today is my last day of suspension. I am happy but also sad. Since I have been on suspension I haven't been busy as of late and Sasuke and I have been spending more time together. Sigh I guess beggar can't be choosers. But at least my fellow Ladies will be able to see me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and brushed my teeth, showered and etc. Then changed into my work outfit. Hmm seems that I have grown a bit. It is a little bit tight around the chest and seems a little short but I will manage. I will have to address it to Sasuke as soon as possible. I put my hair in its usual ponytail. Then I left to Sasuke's office. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again before opening. No one was here. Hmm.. strange. Maybe the master is in the kitchen. As I walked through the halls it was strangely quiet. It seem as if no one was up. I went to the kitchen and no one was there. I started to think. What is going on where is everyone. I exited the kitchen. "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled many people. I looked at the banners to see welcome back. Some had my face on it. I was surprised. "Huh?! What's all this?" I asked. "Well duh!? Can't you see it's your welcome back party." Lady Sapphire said walking up to me. "A welcome back party for me?" I said with tears welling in my eyes. "Now don't cry today is your welcome day. We don't want all the master's work to go to waste." Lady Sapphire said. "The Master's... work?" I asked. "Yes it was his idea." she said. "Where is the master?" I asked. "Huh? He wasn't in his office? He must have overslept. I wouldn't be surprised since he stayed up after hours to finish some things. Maybe you should go wake him" Lady Sapphire said. I nodded. "Okay I will be right back please continue the party." I said bowing before leaving. I walked quickly to the Master's room. I was happy of what he did. I could just kiss him. But obviously that would be inappropriate. I stopped at his door. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. Before opening it. He was sleeping. He must really be tired. I walked up to his bed and sat on the side. of it. I slow shook him. "Sasuke it's time to wake up." I said. He groaned but didn't wake up. I was about to shake him again but he grabbed my arm pulling me. Making me lay on the bed. I looked at him shocked. But to my surprise he was still half asleep. He was laying his head on my back as his arms wrapped around my waist. "Sasuke?" I asked. "Welcome back Lady Éclair ," he said nuzzling his head in my back. He felt so warm. The fact that I was laying in the master's bed was embarrassing but also felt right.. I couldn't help but drift to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady Sapphire POV
I knock on the Master's door and here a come in. I walked in to see Éclair sleeping on the bed and the Master sitting up on the bed thinking. "Master I have come to get Lady Éclair." I said. He nodded. I walked over to Lady Éclair and stopped when I saw what was on her finger.

It was a ring. I looked to the Master. He smirked and put his finger to his lips in a shushing motion. He wanted this to stay a secret I nodded and woke her up.
"Éclair time to wake up you can't sleep through your party." I smiled. "Okay I'll be ready shortly." she said. I nodded before excusing myself to leave.
Éclair POV
I yawned and stretched. I rubbed my eyes and then realized this wasn't my room. Two arms wrapped around my waist. "Good morning." Sasuke said. I could feel my face getting red. "G-good morning to you too Sasuke." I said. "Well you better get ready before your party ends." he said. I nodded and got up. "Excuse me." I said before leaving the room. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. I could feel my heart racing. I walked quickly to my room and went to take a shower. I washed my face in the mirror. That's when noticed the diamond ring on my finger. I gasped. I looked at it. It was gorgeous. The way it glistened in the light. Is this his proposal? I quickly got dressed into a red kimono.

I quickly ran to Sasuke room. I opened it forgetting to knock. Sasuke was sitting in the same position thinking. He then looked my way. I walked up to him. "Sasuke I- "Éclair will you marry me." Sasuke said. I nodded. "Yes...yes Sasuke I will marry you." I said hugging him. We parted the hug and he kissed me. We just sat there in each others arms kissing.