-Shopping with the Master pt.1-

I sighed as my alarm went off. Another day of.... wait never mind to day I have a day off..... with the boss. So it's still the same. I sat up and looked at the time. It was quite early almost 6:45am. The boss is usually in his office by 7:05 and we have to leave by 7:30am. I better start getting ready. I did my normal routine and dressed in something casual and yet classy. I left my hair up as I always do. I made sure I had my wallet, my purse, and my phone. It seems I have everything in order. Let me go talk to Sapphire to make sure she has everything in control.

Sasuke POV
I sighed in relief to a great shower. I actually get a day off today. Thank goodness I have been so tired lately due to all this work. But I still can't wrap my fingers around the idea of Éclair asking me to go with her anywhere. Especially since yesterday I broke the rules so.... why?...
I stopped overthinking things and actually got ready.
Lady Éclair POV
My eye twitched at the panicking of my fellow ladies. "Okay explain it to me one more time and slower." I said. "He doesn't like sweets it say so on his file. " Lady Minx panicked. I thought for a second. "Then how about cheesecake." I added. Their eyes gleamed with glee. But quickly faded. I felt a presence behind me. I could only assume it was the master. "Good morning Master are you ready to leave soon." I said. Sasuke looked at me with a curious smirk. "This early?" he asked. "The earlier the quicker if I do say?" I said with a light smile. I looked at what the boss was wearing and it was nice and casual but showed a hint of proper. I say he can clean up really fast. "Oh you better hurry Éclair if you plan on getting your errands done." Sapphire said as she glanced at the time then back at me. I looked at the time myself and it was a minute passed the 7:30am."Well master we better get going." I said as I walked past him.
Sasuke POV
I noticed what she wore. It looked fitting for her. My mind began to wonder why she never lets her hair down. Maybe it's not proper for her to let it down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Éclair POV
So I don't know what happened but somehow I ended up stuck in the dressing room as the master picks out clothes for me to wear. Because apparently to him I need to dress more like a "woman". Yep those were his exact words. I sighed and looked at myself in the dressing room mirror. The slim dress fit well but it didn't look like something for a lady to wear. It was a tight dress that supported my curves but
it's not something a lady would wear. I didn't bother to zip it since I wasn't going to buy it. A knock came from the dressing room door. I unlocked it and opened it slightly. "How does it look?" he asked. "Well it fits." I said. "Can I see?" he asked. "Uhhhmmmm....no" I said getting ready to close the door. But he used his foot to block it. I sighed and opened the door, letting him come in. "Okay now turn." he said. I turned around.
Zzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiippppppppp
"Mr. Uchiha" I scolded. "hmmm?" he asked. "I could have done it myself" I said. "There is nothing wrong with a man helping out a woman?" he said with a smirk. I felt this strange feelings when he said that. But I tried my best to brush them off. "Well I'll leave you to change back into your clothes." he said exiting. I changed out of this and into my original clothing. I sighed and walked out. This was the sixth shopping bag that we just filled. There goes my five month savings.... "So are we done here?" he asked. "Actually now it's time to find clothes for you to wear." I said. "Me?" he asked. "Yes. The master should look proper no matter the occasion." I said. He smirked. "Let's go then." I nodded and off we went.