-Wedding!!!!-

Éclair POV

I was being pulled against my will by a bunch of children. I can't believe I'm doing this. I guess it's good practice for when I really get married. But of all people MR.UCHIHA. As I was being pulled we suddenly stopped in front of Sensei. "Sensei Éclair is getting married to Mr. Uchiha."Mira said. "WHAAATTT!!! HE PROPOSED!!??!!" Sensei exclaimed. "...S-Sensei its a game we were forced into playing wedding, and they chose me as the bride and him as the groom. " I explained. Sensei looked at me blankly then began laughing. "Well if you are going to have a fake wedding then there needs to be a fake wedding dress. You can wear mine from when I was married. Come now everyone follow me. " Sensei said. The girls and I followed Sensei. We went upstairs to Sensei's room. She opened her closet and we saw a nice white dress that looked so out of place compared to this building. "Wow... you really want me to wear this. It looks like it is very important. " I said. "Yup but before you do so you must get cleaned. Go shower across the hall. "Sensei ordered.

Sasuke POV
So these kids took me to this room. "This is Jason old room here I think he still has some church clothes in here. Here we go try this on." The small child said. They left the room so I could get dressed. I sighed and got dressed in the tux.

~~FAST FORWARD TO THE PREPARATIONS FINISHED~~
Eclair POV
I took a deep breath I was so nervous and I don't know why it's not like it's a real wedding. I sighed and heard music playing from Sensei's phone meaning it's time for me to walk.

Sasuke POV
I heard the door leading to outside so I turned to see what my fake bride would look like. And.... Wow.... I .... WoW. She looked amazing as she walked down the isle.
Eclair POV
As I walked down the isle trying my best not to trip. I looked at Mr. Uchiha as I walked he looked really nice if he wasn't my boss I would call him sexy.

I finally made it up the isle and turned towards Mr. Uchiha. I don't know why but I couldn't stop blushing.
Both Mr.Uchiha and I looked towards Sensei to give the words of a priest. "Blahhh blahh blahhh holy matrimony Blahh blahh..OKAY!
Do you Sasuke Uchiha take Lady Éclair as you loftly wedded wife through sickness and health, riches and poor, forever and ever until you die?" Sensei spoke. "I do." Mr. Uchiha said.
And do you Little Clair take Sasuke Uchiha as you loftly wedded husband through sickness and health, riches and poor, forever and ever until you die?" Sensei spoke. "I do." I spoke.
"Perfect! Now you may kiss the bride." Sensei cheered!!!
Wait wh-
Before I could protest. Mr. Uchiha grabbed my chin and pulled me into a kiss.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW......" The kids said in the audience. Sensei was smirking. I knew I was blushing. ALOT!! Mr. Uchiha parted the kiss and before I could reply a car horn could be heard. We all turned to see Leo standing by the road. "Mr. Uchiha , Lady Eclair time to go it's an emergency. The higher ups have arrived at the organization. "What! I'm sorry Sensei I must go. Good by everyone. I return the dress tomorrow by mail. " I said hurrying to the limo. "Come on Mr. Uchiha we have to hurry. " I said grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the car. "Have fun with the honeymoon," Sensei said cracking up. I rolled my eyes and closed the door to the limo. "Leo did you see who arrived was the hair green or - "It was green."Leo answered. "Oh no..." I said.
"What is going on?" Sasuke asked. "Well you see the madam had two sisters Queenie and Princess. They are her older sister. Queenie is the one with green hair and always trys to find something to make the Madam look bad. " I said. Mr. Uchiha had an unreadable expression on his face. "Lady Éclair I suggest you calm down you're all red." Leo said. "I sighed. I wasn't red from what he thought I was red because of Mr. Uchiha. I sighed and tried to calm down.
Sasuke POV
I kissed her and I'm pretty sure that if I stay next to her in this car I might try something. Hurry Leo while I still have self control.