-Without Saying Goodbye-

Sasuke POV
I looked in the mirror. My hair isn't proper. She's the first to tell me so. Most girl love my hair. I sighed. Well I guess first impression means everything right? I looked at my hair and thought for a second. What can I do to make my hair "presentable" I smirked to myself. I know. I grabbed a brush and put my hair in a ponytail.
Éclair POV
"Éclair please do announce to everyone that dinner is ready," The Madam said. I bowed and walked off towards the announcer room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit by the Madam's side as everyone eats after their prayers. I know what most of them prayed for and it was for the Madam to livepeacefully or atleast that's what I prayed for. As we ate I felt so uncomfortable sitting at the same table as a guy. He was sitting across from me. That's when the phone rang. I looked to the Madam for permission to get it. "Don't worry Éclair I shall get it," the Madam said. That's highly peculiar I usually get the phone for Madam. "Please everyone talk amongst yourself." The Madam said before walking away.
Sasuke POV
As the Madam walked into the other room for a phone call the women talked amongst themselves. They chatted away I could tell some of it was about me. I looked towards Lady Éclair she seemed to keep to herself eating silently. I sighed to myself. Does she not converse with people.
Éclair POV
I waited for the Madam to come back. I was tapped on the shoulder. I looked to my left to see Lady Sapphire smiling. "What is it Lady Sapphire?" I asked.
She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "So is he really our new boss," she asked. I looked up at Mr. Uchiha then back at Sapphire. "Sadly," I said. "You're so lucky you get to be at his side EVERYDAY." she whispered very excited. "Please don't remind me, I said. "What's wrong aren't you excited," she asked. I sighed getting up. "If you exscuse me Lady Sapphire I think I'm going to turn in a little early tonight,Please give the Madam my regards," I said. Because I surely can't do it..... Lady Sapphire stared at me a little. She caught her breath and stood up to bow. "Y-yes Lady Éclair." she said. I grabbed my plate and made my way towards the kitchen washing my dishes. I heard the door open and close behind me. "You know a true Lady shouldn't hide her feelings." said the voice. I turned towards Mr.Uchiha. "Is there something you wanted Mr.Uchiha?" I asked bowing. "Yes actually I wanted to know the time," he asked. I look at my watch, "It is 7:38pm," I said. "Yeah that's what I thought and what time is curfew for you Ladies?" he asked. I knew where he was going with this. "Mr. Uchiha if you are wondering why I am turning in so early is because I'm tired. Now if you please excuse me,"I said walking past him. "That's not what I asked at all I asked when the girls curfew was but if you say so," he said with a smirk. I exited the kitchen and walked towards my quarters. I laid down in my bed thinking. I'm sorry Madam I just can't bring myself to bid you goodbye.
Madam Flora POV
I returned to the dining table. "I am sorry to say this my fellow ladies but it seems my ride is here. Wait a minute where is Éclair?" I asked.
Lady Sapphire walked up to me."She turned in early tonight Madam," she said. "Oh, okay then well tell her fairwell. " I said. "Oh and Madam she gives you her best regards." Sapphire said. I sighed to myself. I motioned for Sasuke to come here. "I want you to tell Éclair this but only on the day of my passing." I said. I leaned in to whisper in his ears.
Sasuke POV
The Madam whispered in my ear. My eyes widened. "But- " "Please Sasuke I need you to do this for me. This is my final request for you," she said. I nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After everyone said there goodbyes the madam walked out the door. But stopped and said, " And Sasuke please.... tell Éclair I am sorry."