-The Truth of the Madam-

Lady Éclair POV
I looked and saw Mr. Uchiha frown then turn his face to serious. "Is there a problem Lady Éclair?" he said. "Yes sir there is actually. I believe you have forgotten the rules of this organization." I said. "I have not" he said with a straight face. "Then may you please inform me what went through your mind when you hired those three." I said. He smirked to himself then looked at me with a serious face. "They needed a job and I owe them a few favors. So they work here now. I don't think they will be any trouble. And if they are I would handle it. I understand the rules. Now may you please show them around. " He said bluntly. "But- " Lady Éclair I must ask you to leave." he said. I became angry and exscused myself. I looked towards the three. That were waiting in the hall conversing.
"You three follow me." I said. The white haired one smirked and the red head glared at me and the orange haired one seemed okay. I walked on and they followed. I walked past the bathrooms. "These are the bathrooms you will have to clean them. And since you are a make I will only let you clean them at night. After curfew is that clear. " I said to the white haired one with cold eye. He nodded. I walked again and they followed. I walked in the kitchen. The girls of the kitchen seem to be staring at me because I had those three behind me. I sighed to myself. "This is the kitchen. You will be working with Lady Sapphire and help her cook. -" I said looking towards the guy with orange hair. He nodded. I walked on and they followed. I walked to my office. "This is my office. Apparently Mr. Uchiha thought I needed an assistant so you will help me with what ever I feel necessary. I should be here before I am. Is that clear." I said towards the red head. She nodded. "Any other questions." I asked. "Where do we sleep." The white haired one asked. He must have been joking. "You cannot stay here under any circumstances we are already bending the rules by letting you work here. You are not allowed to stay here. You start first thing tomorrow. Now if you please see your way out I have work to do." I said before entering my office to do my work.
Sasuke POV
I think as I'm doing my work. A knock came from my door then Suigetsu, Karin and Jugo walked in. I sighed. "Yes?" I said. "Sasuke man what is up with that Éclair girl. She is so uptight. She won't even let us sleep here man. " Suigetsu said. "I told you I don't like her. I have nothing else to say." Karin said. "I would appreciate it if she could address us by our names instead just saying you three." Jugo said. I sighed as I leaned back in my chair. "Look I'll talk to her but I can't promise anything. She is already not in a good mood by how many rules I have broken by letting you even step foot in here." I said. "now could you all go I have work to do." I said. They all nodded before leaving.
Lady Éclair POV
As I work on the paperwork I think about the Madam. I hope she's doing well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later in the evening~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A knock came from my door. "You may come in." I said. Sasuke walked in. I kept my focus on my work. "Is there something you need Mr. Uchiha?" I asked as I read some documents. "Éclair can I talk to you for a second?" he asked. "Sure take a seat. What's on your mind." I said my eyes still on the document. I put the document and looked at Sasuke. "Today I know you were upset because I hired those three without your consent but you have to understand." he said. "Mr. Uchiha if that is all you came fo- "actually I am going to need you to let those three sleep here. And please be nice." he said before walking away. "I cannot do that Mr. Uchiha." I said returning my attention to the document. He smirked at me. "Well I tried. Good night Lady Éclair." he said. "Good night Master." I said before going back to my work.
Sasuke POV
I smirked as she said Master.
I frowned as I looked at the giant portrait of Madam Flora. I sighed as I remembered what she told me the night she left.
~Flashback~
"Sasuke Éclair thinks I am dying. The truth is I am getting married and I couldn't bring myself to tell her. Please tell her for me. " she said.
"But- " "Please Sasuke I need you to do this for me. This is my final request for you," she said. I nodded.
Flashback end~

I am sorry Mrs. Flora but I don't think I can bring myself to tell her either.