-End of Day One-

AN: I'm gonna make this chapter long for all those people that wanted me to update. Srry I haven't updated in a long time here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady Éclair POV

I walked in to Mr,Uchiha's office. My eyes widened to see Lady Marita in the middle of his office half naked. (In her bra and undies.) I felt my eye twitching. I saw Mr.Uchiha come into the room from a near by closet. He entered with a measuring tape. "Mr.Uchiha what is the meaning of this?" I asked while giving lady Marita a towel to cover herself with. Mr.Uchiha had a sewing pin in his teeth. "Is there a problem Lady Éclair?" he asked. "It's O-okay Lady Éclair I was just helping him?" Lady Marita said. I looked at her in confusion. I observed Lady Marita's face she was blushing. She likes him doesn't she. "She was helping me create the new uniforms I had in mind. " Mr. Uchiha said taking the pin out of his mouth. I sighed to myself. "Lady Marita our fellow ladies in the kitchen have been waiting for you to find out what Mr. Uchiha would like to eat for breakfast." I said to Lady Marita. "Oh I completely forgot," Lady Marita said. "It's fine you are busy and breakfast past two minutes ago. So may I ask you Mr. Uchiha what you would like for Lunch. So I can tell my fellow ladiesin the Kitchen." I said. Mr. Uchiha looked at me with bored eyes. Then he smirked. "I would like a sandwhich," he said. "Anything in particular?" I asked. "Surprise me," he said. I bowed slightly and exscused myself. I left the room and went to the Kitchen.
Sasuke POV
"Lady Marita thank you for your help but I think I know what I am going to do for now. I call you again if I need your help," I said. She nodded and left after dressing back into her uniform.
Honestly I would like to take Lady Éclair out for lunch.
Lady Éclair POV
I enter the Kitchen to see the ladies were clueless. Lady Sapphire walkedupto me. "Lady Éclair wheris Lady Marita if I may ask." Lady Sapphire asked. "She is busy with the boss but I found out what Mr.Uchiha would like to eat, a sandwhich." I said. "That's it nothing in particular no drink no specifics," Lady Rimor asked. "I'm afraid not." I said. They nodded and went away to cooking. I on the other hand had work that need to be done. I picked up the stack of application papers and others work that need to be filled out by the boss. I walked back to Mr. Uchiha's office and knocked on the door again. "Come in." said a voice. I walked in to see Mr. Uchiha sitting at his desk looking over paperwork. He looked up at me taking off his reading glass that he was wearing. "Yes Lady Éclair what may I help you with?" he asked. I set the heavy stacks of paper on his desk. "This is the paperwork that is assigned to you today. All you have to do sign your signature to see who is qualified to be apart of The LADY organization and who is not and whenever you are finished you have to recite the Lady Organization to the fellow Ladies using the intercom in the announcer room. Even for your first day that shouldn't be too hard. If you need any help I will be next door in my office." I said bowing slightly before leaving.
Sasuke POV
I looked at the huge stacks of papers. This is gonna be a long day for me. I sighed to myself. Lady Éclair left the room. I watched her leave. She seems interesting. She seems to really care about this little organization. I smirked. Cute.

Lady Éclair POV
I exit Mr. Uchiha's office and headed to my office. I had paperwork of my own to do. I had to read the complaints that the fellow ladies sent in and answer whether if we can handle it or not. Then I have to go give the boss his Lunch then ask him what he wants to have for dinner. Then I have to return back to my office and see if any important mail came in from the higher ups. Then I have to remember to clean the bosses bedding quarters and that should be it for the day. I smiled to myself. A Ladies work is never done. I sat at my desk and began the paper work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I looked at the time it was five minutes before Lunch. Time to give the boss his food. I got up from my chair and exited the room. I made my way to the Kitchen. What I saw amazed me. I saw multiple sandwiches. "What is all of this?" I asked. Lady Rimor walked up to me. "We couldn't decide what type of sandwich to make him so we had our three best chef make three different types of sandwiches." she explained. "So which sandwich did you decide?" I asked. "We didn't" She said. I looked at the time. Lunch should have started a minute ago. Okay I had an idea. I walked up to the three sandwiches cutting each one into triangle halves. I took of half of each sandwich and put it on the plate. I excused myself and left with the plate but not before saying thank you. I walked over to Mr. Uchiha's office and knocked on the door. "Enter," said his voice. I entered the room. "sorry Lunch was late Mr. Uchiha." I said setting the plate of food on his desk. "It isn't a problem." he said. "Is there anything you would like to drink with your sandwich," I asked. He smirked and looked at me. "Coffee would be great." he said. I nodded and excused myself then headed for the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*and we're back with the coffee*
I placed the coffee on his desk. "Anything else Mr. Uchiha." I asked. "Yes actually I rather you not call me Mr. Uchiha that is my fathers name." Mr. Uchiha said smirking. "Then what shall I call you?" I asked. He thought for a second then looked at me with a smirk. "Master." he said. I felt the twitch in my eye happen again. "Yes Mr. Uch- I mean Master. Is there anything else." I asked. "No that is all." he said. "Oh dinner will happen in a couple of hours anything in particular you would like to eat?" I asked. "Yes actually I am in quite the mood for spaghetti." he said. I nodded and excused myself. I closed the door to his room and entered mine. Master? Typical men wanting to show authority over something. I sighed and got back to work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Time to clean the ...... Masters bedding quarters*
I knocked on the door and heard a 'come in' I entered. I didn't expect the Master to be in his bedroom I expected him to be in his office still.
"Is there something you need Lady Éclair?" he asked. "No Master..... It is my job to clean your bedroom every end of the week." I said. He nodded. I felt highly uncomfortable in the Masters bedroom with him. He was lying on his bed just watching me clean. I did my best and paid him no mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
30 minutes have gone by and I have I finally finished cleaning. After countless hours.
Sasuke POV
I noticed Éclair picking up dirty laundry in my room. "Hey Lady Éclair do you think you can wash this shirt?" I said taking off the shirt I was wearing. I watched to see her reaction. Nothing.... "Sure Master," she said taking the shirt from my hand. She excused herself. But then popped her head back in the room. "Oh and Master I would suggest putting a shirt on before you catch a cold." she said leaving. I smirked to myself. She was totally looking at my abs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lady Éclair POV
*Time for bed*
I looked at the time; almost curfew. I walked to my quarters and took a shower and changed and turned off the light. I knelt down on my knees and prayed. "I pray for my fellow ladies to be strong in these sorrow times. I pray that this won't change the fact of this organization. I pray that this is for the better and I pray that things will always be the same and that we will support each other no matter what. Amen" I said. I laid down in bed and drifted away into sleep.