Shinso's room

There sat red eyed, on Shinso's bed was Monoma, he was sat on his phone and didn't even look up when the door opened. Denki immediately became more tense and looked at the ground.
"Did you g-get your coffee love?" It hurt Denki that he had upset Monoma so much, this was someone he loved. A lot. That likely now hated him. And he didn't even know why. Shinso walked further into his room and sat beside Monoma and kissed him, then gestured to the door where Denki was awkwardly stood, not making a sound. He felt like he had been punched in the stomach. He started fiddling with his fingers while still not looking at them.

"...I-Im r-r-really sorry... I-I don't know w-what I d-did..." He stepped forward and shut the door then leant on it, it looked like he was about to cry. Monoma went to speak but Denki quickly interrupted him, the whole time his voice broken, timid and desperate. Like a child whose parents abandoned them.
"I s-swear I'll be better! I-I'll improve! I w-wont f*ck up a-again!" Tears started to fall and his breath quickened. "I didn't mean to hurt you... I w-would never intentionally hurt you... I'll do anything to make it up to you... Anything- literally anything!" Monoma began to cry again. Denki started to mumble to himself, eyes wide, "Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot. IDIOT!" Monoma runs up to Denki and pulls him forward putting his hand behind Denkis head, he was hitting it against the door, very hard.

"Denki! Calm. Shh..." Monoma attempted to calm him down. He pulled him to a bean bag in the corner and sat down on it, getting Denki to sit down in front of him.
"I am not mad. Denki, it was just-"
"I thought calling me Denki was too intimate??" Denki interrupted him.
"Interrupt me and I will start to get annoyed. Would you like to know why I was upset?" Monoma asked a gentle tone as he wiped his own tears and stroked Denki's hair.
"...Mhm..." Denki's head was still down.
"I'm insecure. Typically refering to someone by their first name is a sign of intimacy so it scared me, I left because I couldn't sleep my emotions in check and didn't know what to do. Hitoshi was not. Under any circumstances supposed to yell at you.  And I've made that very clear. I thought he would talk with you. You didn't do anything wrong Denki, Bakugou explained- harshly- that you prefer to be called Denki by everyone. I do wish you told us sooner though."

Monomas words had their usually caring and sweet tone to it. However there was still something that wasn't being said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 469

Hidden behind the smile •MonoShinKami• ~Denki angst~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें